PSVR2: |OT| The new bar for VR, its time to feel a new real!🔥🔥

Danja1187

Veteran
10 Mar 2023
each comment you make just shows you can't think for yourself and fall for the FUD. Keep crying and hating, it doesn't change reality that PSVR2 is the best headset on the market with by far the best library. But an Xbox youtuber told you its on life support so you run with it 🤡
An Xbox YouTube told me what? I wasn't aware you had access to my YouTube history? Considering my life definitely isn't boring enough for me to sit and watch an Xbox YouTuber 🤣. Only one youtuber I occasionally catch up with is 'Gamer2323' because I knew him from Uncharted 3 Multiplayer days 🤡💀.

Now if you wanna keep accusing me being a hater because you lack the vernacular to digest the fact... I simply don't share the same opinion as you currently on the commerical state of PSVR2, that's your personal problem.

I literally own the device 🤡

So it is ironic you keep claiming I can't think for myself, but if I was here mirroring your thoughts on VR, you wouldn't be saying this trash.

Nowhere have I ever once stated PSVR2 is a bad product or not the best on the market. Quit trying to start dumb arguments based off your own delusions

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
So it is ironic you keep claiming I can't think for myself, but if I was here mirroring your thoughts on VR, you wouldn't be saying this trash.
Of course not, because everything I'm saying is facts, and everything you're saying is a lie

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
And my fact remains that PSVR2 ain't selling well. Now since everything I say is a lie, maybe stop interacting with my posts on VR as I really don't care about your opinions on the subject matter
There is no such thing as "my facts", there are only facts, and almost nothing you've said regarding PSVR is a fact. And clearly you do care if you feel the need to make subliminal attacks at me 🤣 I'll stop interacting with your posts once you stop spreading FUD.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Deleted member 1154

Danja1187

Veteran
10 Mar 2023
There is no such thing as "my facts", there are only facts, and almost nothing you've said regarding PSVR is a fact. And clearly you do care if you feel the need to make subliminal attacks at me 🤣 I'll stop interacting with your posts once you stop spreading FUD.
Not you thinking I was making subliminal attacks at you when I don't even interact with your posts at all on this unless you quote my comment 💀.

But to take wind out of your sail... There was a thread made this morning that got merged into this thread and so it made my comment look like I came into this thread to make a very pointed / targeted opinion. Trust! I would have never venture into this thread if my comment wasn't moved here by a mod 🤣.

Now that we've cleared that up... Again PSVR2 ain't selling well. That is a fact = MY Fact.

Reactions: Nhomnhom

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
Not you thinking I was making subliminal attacks at you when I don't even interact with your posts at all on this unless you quote my comment 💀.

But to take wind out of your sail... There was a thread made this morning that got merged into this thread and so it made my comment look like I came into this thread to make a very pointed / targeted opinion. Trust! I would have never venture into this thread if my comment wasn't moved here by a mod 🤣.

Now that we've cleared that up... Again PSVR2 ain't selling well. That is a fact = MY Fact.
Ok whatever, when the PSVR3 comes out, time will show that I'm right.

Impulse

21 Apr 2023
another NPC victim of the FUD
1) Disagreeing with you does not make an NPC. Bring discussion points of mutual benefits or shut the fuck up. We are not obliged to kiss Sony's ass and pretend they only bring homeruns when they clearly don't.

2) Sony clearly flubbed the PSVR2, I see untouched boxes of the stuff at all stores I go to, the last time I saw something like this was with the Series S/X. And the Xbox shill reaction back then was the exact same as yours rn.

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
1) Disagreeing with you does not make an NPC. Bring discussion points of mutual benefits or shut the fuck up. We are not obliged to kiss Sony's ass and pretend they only bring homeruns when they clearly don't.

2) Sony clearly flubbed the PSVR2, I see untouched boxes of the stuff at all stores I go to, the last time I saw something like this was with the Series S/X. And the Xbox shill reaction back then was the exact same as yours rn.
More NPC FUD talk, you all sound exactly the same 🤣

historia

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2023
Ultrawings 2 is pretty good. Fun physics, and it is cheaper than the PSVR1 game for some reason. Only around 15 USD.

Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Alright guys it's just VR, differences of opinion and all. Move it along no need for the back and forth. No one is going to change anyone's opinion and that's OK.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Deleted member 1154
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022

Ghostbusters: Rise of the Ghost Lord - Slimer Hunt Update Trailer | PS VR2 Games​

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
Not sure you guys picked up on it but was anyone else weird that they used the Deep Silver logo in the trailer? They renamed themselves to Plaion well over a year ago.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Also didn't know this website existed