PSVR2: |OT| The new bar for VR, its time to feel a new real!🔥🔥

Banana

10 Jan 2023
Utility room was a cool game. More of a VR experience than a game, but I enjoyed it. Less than 2 hours, but it's only $10.

panda-zebra

2 Mar 2024
NW UK
CyubeVR is hotly anticipated here. My son's a complete Minecraft addict, think we've bought that game more than any other thanks to versions and platforms.

I showed him some old videos of the PC version then the PS VR2 version and he's done nothing but talk about it since.

He's got the room clear of obstructions and all his homework done early so there will be no distractions - practically unheard of! It's the perfect excuse to get the headset comfort kit fitted (something that's put me off using it for months, just thinking about the head pain it leaves me with out of the box).

Just need that store listing to go live, don't want to see yet another last minute VR delay.

Also looking at Paint the Town Red VR, although no listing/price on PSN yet, but really I should probably play the dozen or more VR2 games I've bought and not even had the time or will to even start first.

Last edited:
Reactions: JAHGamer

rinzler

Banned
12 Mar 2024
Since this is coming to PC and is kind of a low revenue venture I'd guess, how do you all feel about their VR games coming to PC as well?