PSVR2: |OT| The new bar for VR, its time to feel a new real!🔥🔥

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
695uec.jpg

lol Glad your enjoying it. How's your experience so far compared to the PSVR?
I love the controllers. Can't go back to 2 large phallic controllers

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Fuck yeah. Never doubt Guerilla Games and gorgeous graphics. Shadowfall looks better than some AAA 2022 PS4 games and some PS5
Not doubting them bcus thy always cone through, more making sure the clarity from hardware is there. Sobe games on psvr were Vaseline looking or pixeksted due to low resolution and other factors.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I can confirm! Graphics are clear and none of that semi Vaseline covering some games seemed to have. Also not pixelated. I have to go into work so all I could try was GT7 but it is glorious and looks clear, I'm so happy. Also noooo vr woozyness and I use to exp that half the time on Psvr1. I'm happy man and can't wait to try out Resi vr tonight.

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
What the Bat is a class game if you have the living room space. A hit with kids.

The 9 year old loved Horizon. He played that last and was knocked over with visuals. He had played PSVR and couldn't believe the difference

Never start with your main event.

Lord Mittens

Community Cat
1 Jul 2022
I can confirm! Graphics are clear and none of that semi Vaseline covering some games seemed to have. Also not pixelated. I have to go into work so all I could try was GT7 but it is glorious and looks clear, I'm so happy. Also noooo vr woozyness and I use to exp that half the time on Psvr1. I'm happy man and can't wait to try out Resi vr tonight.

a bit of Resi eh

Video Games Smile GIF by CAPCOM

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Not doubting them bcus thy always cone through, more making sure the clarity from hardware is there. Sobe games on psvr were Vaseline looking or pixeksted due to low resolution and other factors.

Hardware is very clean. I have some issues with getting a perfect fit due to the bridge of my nosw, but everything's great

Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Hardware is very clean. I have some issues with getting a perfect fit due to the bridge of my nosw, but everything's great
I have same nose issue. When I adjust it to the point screen is super clear it puts pressure on the bridge of jy nose as well.

SLB1904

Actually born in 1904!
22 Jun 2022
Fuck ne. I'm such a pussy. I'm scared of re8 tutorial.

Game: turn on the the lights
Me: that's it for today

four- otocinclus
five- albino Corries
ten -Pgymy corries
Two-lace Gouramies
five- nerite snails
two Khulu loaches I never see, @PropellerEar the bastard called them tape-worms
five Amano shrimp

120-liter tank, about 30 Anubis plants in it, different varieties in it from petite, barteri etc etc, i like easy to grow, low light plants
Nice to see you are cory enjoyer.

I have 8 different species or more

Love them so much.

SLB1904

Actually born in 1904!
22 Jun 2022
Also I'm happy to report. No motion sickness whatsoever. And I've being playing for 2h. Gt7 is super smooth, I couldn't play gt sports at all.

Love resident evil manual reloading. So far as being a learning kerb. I figure that you have to close one eye when aiming with both hands.
I haven't tried horizon yet. Spend too much time looking at cars. Amazing details

The the plastic plugs and cables are insane lol

Kaz is a madman

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
So honestly. How does it fare for pc vr veterans who played alyx and all good games?
Is it still good?
I was done with vr after owning many headsets.. but this makes me want to recnsider. re8, gt7, horizon, kayak vr... and maybe only that for now, so barely worth it but impressions are so good.
Anyone shortsighted (-1.5) using it without glasses? What is the focal distance range ?

SLB1904

Actually born in 1904!
22 Jun 2022
So honestly. How does it fare for pc vr veterans who played alyx and all good games?
Is it still good?
I was done with vr after owning many headsets.. but this makes me want to recnsider. re8, gt7, horizon, kayak vr... and maybe only that for now, so barely worth it but impressions are so good.
Anyone shortsighted (-1.5) using it without glasses? What is the focal distance range ?
I never played alyx. So I can't talk about it even tho I watch loads of playthroughs. But re8 is amazing. It was a little weird to get the controls but after 20 minutes I start to acclimate on controls. I can't stress enough how the sense controllers are revolutionary. He feels so natural that you forget is there. I was punching the training dummy and realise that feeling is new you aren't supposed to feel anything on other headsets.

overall pretty happy with it. I want to try a lot more games. I can't wait to buy the light brigade next week