R/C 2016 sold almost 7m as of February 2022

GBvmq6vXgAApUsc.png

OP
OP
JAHGamer

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
Yeah, something just didn't set right hearing that the game flopped so bad yet Sony went ahead and greenlit another game in the franchise. Now, we just need media to admit those Sony corporate power point slides are fake.
They're not fake, just outdated and can be very misleading without context.

Swolf712

Veteran
29 Jun 2022
Wisconsin, USA
If nothing else, this has shown the media aren't picking on Xbox because it's Xbox. The MOMENT they thought they smelled blood, they swarmed PlayStation and Insomniac too, without doing even the most basic of vetting or fact-checking.

They've been praying for their downfall and the moment they thought they had it, they moved. They simply have no integrity.

Last edited:
OP
OP
JAHGamer

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
If nothing else, this has shown the media aren't picking on Xbox because it's Xbox. The MOMENT they thought they smelled blood, they swarmed PlayStation and Insomniac too, without doing even the most basic of vetting or fact-checking.

They've been praying for their downfall and the moment they thought they had it, they moved. They simply have no integrity.
Yep, its beyond pathetic. They all reported on the "TOS changes" crap just 2 days ago, only to find out after 2 minutes of research that it was actually a nothing burger

Reactions: Swolf712

DForce

Icon Extra
24 Jun 2022
Must be depressing to be a green rat Xbox fanboy on Twitter.

This month:
- Sony closing the division by 2024/2025.
- Illegal to sell used games.
- Ratchet & Clank flopping.

They're always quick to spread false news only to end up being wrong in the end. They love making themselves look stupid.

OP
OP
JAHGamer

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
Must be depressing to be a green rat Xbox fanboy on Twitter.

This month:
- Sony closing the division by 2024/2025.
- Illegal to sell used games.
- Ratchet & Clank flopping.

They're always quick to spread false news only to end up being wrong in the end. They love making themselves look stupid.
I've never seen a group of enthusiasts have to lie so much. Every week there's a new lie and FUD being spread, it's insane. It was never this bad during the xb1 days, WTF happened to cause the misinformation to skyrocket so much?

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
I've never seen a group of enthusiasts have to lie so much. Every week there's a new lie and FUD being spread, it's insane. It was never this bad during the xb1 days, WTF happened to cause the misinformation to skyrocket so much?
I honestly think they've been mindbroken by taking so many Ls, someone needs to examine them for symptoms of CTE to the ego. It's like Stockholm syndrome/battered wife syndrome.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
They're not fake, just outdated and can be very misleading without context.
Are you talking about the Microsoft slide in the Spider-Man doc? I thought it was proven fake but Era is still saying it's real?

The new narrative is that Sony is so shook they are following Microsoft's strategy 🤡

Screenshot_20231220_012955_DuckDuckGo.jpg

• haha
Reactions: JAHGamer
OP
OP
JAHGamer

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
Are you talking about the Microsoft slide in the Spider-Man doc? I thought it was proven fake but Era is still saying it's real?
No, he was talking about the first sales thing that was just a projection from 2020. But the Msft/ABK slide was also real. People thought it was fake, but it ended up being real. It's old though
The new narrative is that Sony is so shook they are following Microsoft's strategy 🤡
That guy is a disingenuous dolt, but honestly, can you blame people for believing in this nonsense when that idiot Jim was pretty much blindly following Microsoft's failed vision? Sony did it to themselves

• brain
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

AfnanAcchan

3 Mar 2023
I saw more leaked data on installbase shows game sold 4 millions as of June 2023. It is already 2nd best selling Ratchet game.

OP
OP
JAHGamer

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
I saw more leaked data on installbase shows game sold 4 millions as of June 2023. It is already 2nd best selling Ratchet game.
Where do you see that? That's amazing news if true. And the PC Port didn't release until July 2023, so they can't try to downplay it by saying "it only did well cuz of PC"

AfnanAcchan

3 Mar 2023
Where do you see that? That's amazing news if true. And the PC Port didn't release until July 2023, so they can't try to downplay it by saying "it only did well cuz of PC"

• Informative
Reactions: JAHGamer