21 Jun 2022
Do we know where it sold the most
1703585521-image.png

Big % for Europe and America.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Gow:ragnarok selling through 15m in one year is ginormous, and they were all pretty much at full price?

Also I'm surprised that ghost of tsushima hasn't crossed 10m despite still occasionally charting. Ps+ effect is real

Danja1187

Veteran
10 Mar 2023
Almost 4 million for Rift Apart is amazing. Early PS5 exclusives really got screwed badly because of the shortages. I really would have love to see how an unshackled PS5 from the start would have performed... Such a shame

• Shake
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
This seems to be a fan made table with several guesses, but still interesting. The top 20 games being PS4/PS5 with Uncharted 3 and Gran Turismo as the exceptions.

Killzone 2 sold only a million? That's surprising.
No. Sony announced on April 16, 2009 (less than 2 months after its release) that sales of Killzone 2 had surpassed one million worldwide. So maybe these were only the launch month sales and very likely the game sold much more across several years.

Evilms

Graph Master
21 Jun 2022
This seems to be a fan made table with several guesses, but still interesting. The top 20 games being PS4/PS5 with Uncharted 3 and Gran Turismo as the exceptions.

No. Sony announced on April 16, 2009 (less than 2 months after its release) that sales of Killzone 2 had surpassed one million worldwide. So maybe these were only the launch month sales and very likely the game sold much more across several years.
There are no guesses. These are the official sales figures communicated either by Sony (press release, interview, quarterly report) or by the studios concerned, and for some it's via recent leaks.

KnittedKnight

Gaming Sage
Icon Extra
13 Jul 2022
A lot of warcrimes in this industry. Returnal selling so low is another, and recent. Demon Souls OG etc. PS3 gen was littered with them.

As for this title I always thought it did well. Fanboy narratives are always going to be a thing, it's the console war. You go for every inch.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Gods&Monsters