Really hope Sony is in talks to acquire Warner Bros games, its not looking good

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigMclargeHuge

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
If nothing, I appreciate the honestly of the mod(s) making it clear which 'side' is favored on this forum (y)

123nzf4k.png
Go back to gaf then.

Hezekiah

Veteran
23 Jul 2022
And how many times has Bernd been banned from that place.

But he's on the good boy list, so you only want suck up to him like a good little sychophant.

Bernd Lauert

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
And how many times has Bernd been banned from that place.

But he's on the good boy list, so you only want suck up to him like a good little sychophant.
I think four times, mostly for mods interpreting my posts in the worst way possible (no fun allowed). Pro tip: just don't be antagonistic asshole 🤷‍♂️

Hezekiah

Veteran
23 Jul 2022
259.jpg

I'm not the one invoking off-site drama here, don't @ me lol.
Lol, it's all you do day and night - on two forums 😄
I think four times, mostly for mods interpreting my posts in the worst way possible (no fun allowed). Pro tip: just don't be antagonistic asshole 🤷‍♂️
Oh it's just an interpretation issue, of course!

Bouncing around a forum saying Demon Souls and Returnal 'bomba' is so fun after all 👏

Bernd Lauert

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
Bouncing around a forum saying Demon Souls and Returnal 'bomba' is so fun after all 👏
I was wrong with Demons Souls because I forgot that November/December are very competitive. With Returnal... let's just say it got outsold by Deathloop on PS5 🤣

Hezekiah

Veteran
23 Jul 2022
I was wrong with Demons Souls because I forgot that November/December are very competitive. With Returnal... let's just say it got outsold by Deathloop on PS5 🤣
Any numbers to back that, or are we making more guestimates?

Shouldn't shit on Deathloop. It's the only exclusive MS has this year isn't it. Wait...I forgot Hot Wheels 😄.

adamsapple

Banned
22 Jul 2022

Those are rookie numbers, you need to pump them up.

You've still yet to win the elusive permanent tag like our boy Hezy here Bernd.

Hezekiah

Veteran
23 Jul 2022
*Why settle for one gaming forum when you can be like me and spend half your life play spin doctor on two*

B129-FF43-B40-F-4-D41-A711-2-EC0-CF00-F864.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.