Redfall | Review Thread

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
The curse is real.

Todd Howard is screaming, crying and begging Phil to not go on stage next to him and the Xbox logo.

Funny Games Reaction GIF by Arrow Video

Freeza93

Banned
1 May 2023
Whats with the constant insults in almost every post you have made. chill out.
that guy looks like a cuck shit he looks more feminine than my wife

• haha
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Swolf712

Veteran
29 Jun 2022
Wisconsin, USA
It'll score higher than it probably should, factoring in how some outlets want to at least create an air of things being "balanced", as well as the MS fansites that are on Metacritic going hard in the paint to get that average up.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Uh... saying "this team is better than this" is hardly mean-spirited. It's saying you KNOW they're better than the output, which means other factors must be at play. It's the opposite of attacking them or their talent. This is a bit over the top.
I don't understand that tweet. There's nothing cruel about it, it's making a compliment to Arkane actually.

He worked on Gotham Knights and the story of that game was attacked so he probably has some kind of trauma or something.

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023

I guess the guy should've dunked on the team as well instead of just the game... wtf

Dude is most likely taking offense on behalf of Microsoft. If your game sucks it sucks, don't take it so personally.

The curse is real.

Todd Howard is screaming, crying and begging Phil to not go on stage next to him and the Xbox logo.

Funny Games Reaction GIF by Arrow Video
Todd ain't got nothing to lose, if it flops he can pass all the blame to MS and move on.

Last edited:
  • brain

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
Everyone will remember this as the week Xbox died. If Starfield is shit at launch, and it will be, I expect ritual seppuku from Phil Spencer. Nothing less.

Critics are a lot less forgiving nowadays and the fiasco with the new Star Wars game will make them a lot more wary.

Lord Mittens

Community Cat
1 Jul 2022
Everyone will remember this as the week Xbox died. If Starfield is shit at launch, and it will be, I expect ritual seppuku from Phil Spencer. Nothing less.

Critics are a lot less forgiving nowadays and the fiasco with the new Star Wars game will make them a lot more wary.

I am glad, as a forum, this is all we seem to care about now /s

• noneofmybizz