Redfall | Review Thread

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Arkane doesn't miss. Creating an open-world co-op/MP game wasn't a good idea though. They should have made another singleplayer game.
For Microsoft, it doesn't really matter. They will have Activision-Blizzard soon.
Doesn't matter? 😂😂 I've heard it all. On to the next mediocrity fail and comments of "it doesn't matter".

OP
OP
John Elden Ring

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
bycetgjofaxa1.jpg

P

peter42O

If Redfall is going to be treated like Jedi Survivor, oh man, 85 incoming baby!!! lol

• thinking_hard
Reactions: Bryank75

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
If Redfall is going to be treated like Jedi Survivor, oh man, 85 incoming baby!!! lol
From the videos I have seen it's in a lot of trouble, tbh it should have been delayed, for a good amount of time, 6 months to maybe a year.

The worst part i have seen involves the A.i, its more diabolical that diablo which is coming out in about a month,

Reactions: laynelane

VillaiN

Veteran
10 Feb 2023
Yea game seems rushed. From flat textures and dumb ai. Probably ms wanting filler content for their stupid GP. Arkane can do better even though i find them highly overrated.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Yea game seems rushed. From flat textures and dumb ai. Probably ms wanting filler content for their stupid GP. Arkane can do better even though i find them highly overrated.
They used to be good, this can't be their doing or their choice to release the game in this state, it has to be Microsoft pushing it early.

Gamepass effect in motion.

Lord Mittens

Community Cat
1 Jul 2022
They used to be good, this can't be their doing or their choice to release the game in this state, it has to be Microsoft pushing it early.

Gamepass effect in motion.

Dumb AI was in Deathloop too, they did so well with Dishonored I don't know what's going on.

This is just a sad fill in till the real game comes out this year.... Diablo 4

Reactions: Sircaw

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Is this going to be another Pentiment, where 80% of sites that reviewed it have xbox in their name?
They didn't give shillup a review copy so my guess is major outlets and xbox influencers only