Redfall | Review Thread

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Dumb AI was in Deathloop too, they did so well with Dishonored I don't know what's going on.

This is just a sad fill in till the real game comes out this year.... Diablo 4
34 days to go, my furry friend.

Don't forget there is a "slam server test session coming up too for a few days" May 12-14 i think.

I really hope they get the servers right.

P

peter42O

I'm sure a certain amount of sites will throw a blind eye to performance issues. Not too long left to wait...

Probably but if sites/reviewers gave Jedi a pass which they kinda did, then they need to at least be consistent. But we'll know in less than an hour.

From the videos I have seen it's in a lot of trouble, tbh it should have been delayed, for a good amount of time, 6 months to maybe a year.

The worst part i have seen involves the A.i, its more diabolical that diablo which is coming out in about a month,

I believe that it should have been delayed to 2024. Yeah, the AI is bad but you don't know the difficulty level that those who have shown the game are playing on. If it's easy, would it be a surprise that the AI is bad? I'll try it out on hard and see how it is which I rarely do for first person games. Excluding Dying Light 2, I have always selected normal or lower.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Probably but if sites/reviewers gave Jedi a pass which they kinda did, then they need to at least be consistent. But we'll know in less than an hour.

I believe that it should have been delayed to 2024. Yeah, the AI is bad but you don't know the difficulty level that those who have shown the game are playing on. If it's easy, would it be a surprise that the AI is bad? I'll try it out on hard and see how it is which I rarely do for first person games. Excluding Dying Light 2, I have always selected normal or lower.
The original Quake has better AI than this, and that's what 25 years old.

It's a total shambles.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
ngaw shucks!

I always knew you had a soft spot for cat's
I do

Cat Swimming GIF

Right before the chicken dippers are made