Redfall | Review Thread

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Predicting lower MC than Forspoken. MS will bring Bethesda down with them. Ive been feeling that way since they delayed Starfield for the 2nd time. Their really is no saving them at this point, halfway through the gen and they still can't have a cadence of games with 23 studios under them!

Reactions: Edmund

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Arkane doesn't miss. Creating an open-world co-op/MP game wasn't a good idea though. They should have made another singleplayer game.
For Microsoft, it doesn't really matter. They will have Activision-Blizzard soon.
The company you support is actively destroying once-great studios, no idea why you are supporting them.

As a gamer, you should be against these dirtbags and their actions.

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
Arkane doesn't miss. Creating an open-world co-op/MP game wasn't a good idea though. They should have made another singleplayer game.
For Microsoft, it doesn't really matter. They will have Activision-Blizzard soon.

Cracking Up Lol GIF

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
That sounds sad after to many years, if I was religious I would pray for your soul.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Nhomnhom

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022

BowedMedicalFlatfish-size_restricted.gif

• haha
Reactions: Entropi

Freeza93

Banned
1 May 2023
redfall behaves the same as jedi survivor cant get 60 FPS on a RTX 4070 and Ryzen 5600 in 1080p Ultra. Cpu limited 100%. Gpu sits at 36%.

Absolute garbage. Wtf is happening with games releasing this broken? What happened to the microsoft egineers? I know its the fault of unreal engine 4 but still this should be much better. this is insanity

Good luck tomorrow also the game looks like an upscaled ps 3 game at best or early ps 4 game. absolutely ridiculous

daniel5043

Veteran
19 Jan 2023
Absolute garbage. Wtf is happening with games releasing this broken? What happened to the microsoft egineers? I know its the fault of unreal engine 4 but still this should be much better. this is insanity
Nah its fully on arkane lots of developers has released games on that engine without them being borked

Freeza93

Banned
1 May 2023
Nah its fully on arkane lots of developers has released games on that engine without them being borked
the issue is unreal engine was not made in mind with big worlds at all. there is not a single unreal engine 4 game with open world that is not struggling. the maximu fps from the cpu is relatively very very low compared to other engines.

Gears 5 Devs are insanely talented with UE4. To bad they waste it on that garbage game.

• brain
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
the issue is unreal engine was not made in mind with big worlds at all. there is not a single unreal engine 4 game with open world that is not struggling. the maximu fps from the cpu is relatively very very low compared to other engines.
Yes, it's really a bad engine, totally it's the fault of the engine! -- However, part of leading a project to success is having the ability to pick the right tools for the job.
Gears 5 Devs are insanely talented with UE4. To bad they waste it on that garbage game.
Yes, that engine is great in the right hands, a lot of studios made great projects on that engine!

So what is it then?

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Red2Radio

Freeza93

Banned
1 May 2023
Yes, it's really a bad engine, totally it's the fault of the engine! -- However, part of leading a project to success is having the ability to pick the right tools for the job.

Yes, that engine is great in the right hands, a lot of studios made great projects on that engine!

So what is it then?
its both, but you did forget gears 5 is far from open world

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023

I guarantee buddy has used Redfall as system seller prior to tweeting this.

This guy gets everything wrong because he always starts with the assumption that MS does everything right. If something doesn't go MS's way then it's all still according to some plan.

I get most thing right because I always assume MS is going to fuck it up somehow.

• haha
Reactions: Cool hand luke