Resident Evil’ Series Canceled By Netflix After One Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oogabooga

16 Jul 2022
I'm going to watch this soon.
It got review bombed on IMBD by RE fans. they are acting like the game has a good story telling to begin with. 🤣
Rotten tomatoes gave it 55%, it couldn't be that bad, right!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Yossarian

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Damn shame, it's a great series. But I should have learnt from past experiences and not watch this, because the story ends with a cliff-hanger.

Fuck Netflix

Hezekiah

Veteran
23 Jul 2022
Have to say I'm shocked by this news, given the quality of writing and acting on the show

in-shock.gif

alphachino

24 Aug 2022
Proud to say I've never watched a single live-action Resi movie/tv show, and most likely never will.

27 Aug 2022
In my view the closest to good/accurate adaptation so far was the movie Welcome to Raccoon City that came out a year ago.

RE4-Station

Resident Evil Guru
Content Creator
28 Jun 2022
i don't have netflix am not able to check this out, I hope to do so soon as I watched Resident Evil Welcome to Raccoon City and loved it!

Reactions: RickyBooby87

RickyBooby87

8 Jul 2022
I am a huge RE fan. And, I was able to find enjoyment in this show and I am sorta saddened by this news. It wasn't that woke lol. Now, if we're talking Sandman, omg. They went overboard with representation. Not that it offends me or anything. I still enjoyed that show too. But, is sandman having 50% representation woke? I don't think so as I tend not to subscribe to identity politics too much. I just like watching stuff for pure enjoyment purposes.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
If I talk about it I'll get banned.
I watched it and no it is not woke.

Maybe you are taking a woman side character that is married to another woman where the interactions in the whole serie is like 2 minutes or less.

That is just hilarious lol
Tells a lot about your character like the 15 million 360 bullshit you tried to made up in the others thread lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 140
Status
Not open for further replies.