RISE OF THE RONIN Preview |OT| 3/21/24 Fast travel info. 51 trophies, 96 GB & more!

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
It's crazy; people are always trying to downplay games.

The same shit happened with Volcano High a few weeks before its release; @Gamernyc78 was bitching and crying about the game none stop; after its release, he messaged me and said I take it all back; it plays like a dream.

You just can't please some people.
😂 I love tht game even more than Starfield.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Sircaw
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
If this Gane is even half as good as Ghost of T I'll enjoy it. I asked my son between this and Dragon which I should buy and he said this one.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
comment on reddit about performance.

''i played the pre launch copy''

''i played on performance and 99% the game stays in 60 to 58 frames so no worries''

for-the-pre-launch-copy-thats-all-the-armour-sets-you-could-v0-6vxxsflw1ioc1.jpg

for-the-pre-launch-copy-thats-all-the-armour-sets-you-could-v0-63w89rqw1ioc1.jpg

• Shake
Reactions: Gamernyc78

FatKaz

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
Is it available for preload? Not to fussed about it as I won't be able to play it till after launch anyway. But I get a error when starting the download.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Is it available for preload? Not to fussed about it as I won't be able to play it till after launch anyway. But I get a error when starting the download.
Says it should be available today.

rinzler

Banned
12 Mar 2024
Hopefully it's a good game, because it's definitely not a looker lol. Visually reminds me of Dynasty Warriors honestly.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Exactly, I don't want wasted land and bloat especially in a open world
If you have natural curiousness, icons or not on map, you explore the map. But having it, helps with time management, you waste less time.
But agree, as setting, they should include who wants disabled them.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
The guy played Rise of the Ronin for about 30 hours and he said the only criticism he has, is that the graphics are a bit meh. His impressions from the first 2h, but really he speaks more than that.

• the different regions in the open world dont level together with the player level
  • easy and medium is still challenging for someone who isnt familiar with Souls type of games (no chance on hard)
  • there is dismemberment and tons of blood
  • doesnt feel repetitive because you can fight in many ways
  • the map is full of enemies (humans and animals) around every corner
  • choose your own adventure with the three factions which also has an impact on the game world

Last edited:

Say1nMan

Veteran
28 Jul 2023
I felt like Ghost of Tsushima's popularity was the result of consumers getting their hands on the game and playing it and spreading the good word of mouth rather than people reading the reviews. The game only scored like a 82 on Metacritic and some reviews like Gamespot's criticized it for having alot of the same stuff that other open world games does. Rise of Ronin could have a similar outcome.

Reactions: AllBizness

Danja1187

Veteran
10 Mar 2023
I felt like Ghost of Tsushima's popularity was the result of consumers getting their hands on the game and playing it and spreading the good word of mouth rather than people reading the reviews. The game only scored like a 82 on Metacritic and some reviews like Gamespot's criticized it for having alot of the same stuff that other open world games does. Rise of Ronin could have a similar outcome.
Ghost was the fastest selling new IP for PlayStation at the time, it was destined for Greatness after the amazing State of Play they did. Word of mouth definitely carried its sales though as I remember it was outselling even the The Last Of Us 2 many months after release

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022