RISE OF THE RONIN Preview |OT| 3/21/24 Fast travel info. 51 trophies, 96 GB & more!

Danja1187

Veteran
10 Mar 2023
ShillUp doesn't like Rise of the Ronin? WELP... I definitely need to pre-order now... Masterpiece incoming

Nomen_Nescio

11 Aug 2023
I use to rely alot on Easy Allies their reviews really were on point with my tastes.
That is what it's all about, you can never find a reviewer that lines up 100% with your tastes and opinions, the best you can do is to find one that comes as close as possible to that 100%.

Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
That is what it's all about, you can never find a reviewer that lines up 100% with your tastes and opinions, the best you can do is to find one that comes as close as possible to that 100%.
Definitely, only problem is then those reviewers move on than boom back to square one.

Reactions: Nomen_Nescio

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
ShillUp just took a backpack, he proudly shows it off in his "so good" video. That's how cheap he was compared to the others.

Later on, his excuse was that "they made him sign an NDA", as if he didn't have a choice between integrity and controlled coverage.
Do they sign NDA to lie and mislead?

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
rise-of-the-ronin-3.jpg
According to YouTuber Skill Up, who has early access to the upcoming Rise of the Ronin, the game struggles to maintain its target frame rate of 60 fps in its Performance mode, dipping into the 40s. Those who will play the game on VRR displays will get a relatively smoother experience, though given the PS5’s minimum VRR threshold being at 48 Hz, dips in frame rate below this value will remain an issue. It is also mentioned that cutscenes tend to exhibit judder, likely due to frame pacing issues.

Hope is not lost, however, as Rise of the Ronin is set to receive a series of performance patches before its release on March 22, 2024, as per the embargo document. However, its hard to say what kind of an improvement can be expected, and only time will tell whether the game’s performance will see a noteworthy improvement.

Via TwistedVoxel

Reactions: Entropi

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
i remember Nioh being smooth as silk, i will expect this to be the same in time.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
The guy is just lunatic.
Watched 10+ previews, all talked about performance and non had such issues.
It's crazy; people are always trying to downplay games.

The same shit happened with Volcano High a few weeks before its release; @Gamernyc78 was bitching and crying about the game none stop; after its release, he messaged me and said I take it all back; it plays like a dream.

You just can't please some people.