RISE OF THE RONIN Preview |OT| 3/21/24 Fast travel info. 51 trophies, 96 GB & more!

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
that combat.. guns.. combos..
Hell Yeah Success GIF by Naughty Dog
Looks sweet.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022

Tom Henderson: Rise of the Ronin embargo (in presses hands now) is March 21st for reviews. A preview based on the first couple of hours of the game is next week.​

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Rise of the Ronin has a total of 51 Trophies (1 Platinum, 2 Gold, 9 Silver, 39 Bronze). Below you can find the full Rise of the Ronin trophy list.

The list looks mostly completion-based. We need the following Collectibles & Side Activities: 50 Fugitives, All Bond Missions, All Allies, All Weapons, All Photographs, All Cats, All Missions without Allies. It appears that the only difficulty-related trophy is “Midnight Crossing” for completing an optional Ronin Mission with the “Midnight” difficulty setting enabled. The rest seems to be doable on any difficulty.

We mast also master the dojo, horseback archery, gliding training, firearms. From the trophy list we also know there will be 3 Chapters, and there are romantic relationships.

What are your thoughts on the Rise of the Ronin trophy list? Do you like what you see? Are you going for the Platinum?

Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Rise of the Ronin has a total of 51 Trophies (1 Platinum, 2 Gold, 9 Silver, 39 Bronze). Below you can find the full Rise of the Ronin trophy list.

The list looks mostly completion-based. We need the following Collectibles & Side Activities: 50 Fugitives, All Bond Missions, All Allies, All Weapons, All Photographs, All Cats, All Missions without Allies. It appears that the only difficulty-related trophy is “Midnight Crossing” for completing an optional Ronin Mission with the “Midnight” difficulty setting enabled. The rest seems to be doable on any difficulty.

We mast also master the dojo, horseback archery, gliding training, firearms. From the trophy list we also know there will be 3 Chapters, and there are romantic relationships.

What are your thoughts on the Rise of the Ronin trophy list? Do you like what you see? Are you going for the Platinum?

I love these type of games, I'm definitely going for the platinum :) I did for Ghost of T.

Reactions: DanteLinkX
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Man Sony been coming out with 3rd party exclusive bangers! I'm Def looking forward to this after Helldivers, Rebirth and Stellar Blade demo looks and feels good.