Senua’s Saga: Hellblade 2 Launches May 21. It will be a digital-only and release costing $49.99. |UP| Preinstall Available now & new pics.

peter42O

Icon Extra
12 Jan 2024
Doesn't matter to me as I will be playing it on Game Pass day one like I do all Microsoft's first party games. Either way, game looks awesome. Only negative I have is that it appears to not have dismemberment or decapitations.

• Informative
Reactions: Bryank75

arvfab

Oldest Guard
23 Jun 2022
Terrible, single player games should ALWAYS have a physical edition that is distributed widely.
There is also absolutely no excuse for it, but I guess with the rumored digital only XSX and the current XSX being only half or below of the already low XS sales, means there aren't many Xbox which could play the disc at all.

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Doesn't matter to me as I will be playing it on Game Pass day one like I do all Microsoft's first party games. Either way, game looks awesome. Only negative I have is that it appears to not have dismemberment or decapitations.

Didn't notice about the dismemberment. Well spotted.

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023
So it’s a smaller title ala Miles Morales and it's been in development for 5 years?

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
So it’s a smaller title ala Miles Morales and it's been in development for 5 years?
Miles Morales is smaller?

I thought it was just cheap because it cost less to develop due using the same base as Spider-man.
The Insommiac slides shows that trend.
New base engine game = full $70.
Games based in the new base engine = $50.

Reactions: PS_ROCKS

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
My God, I can't ever underestimate Xbox enough. They have been hyping this game since 2019 and yet they don't have the confidence to release a disc version or charge full price.

Luffy123

Veteran
16 Jul 2023
My God, I can't ever underestimate Xbox enough. They have been hyping this game since 2019 and yet they don't have the confidence to release a disc version or charge full price.
its headlined 4 shows bro

this company is absolutely insane

they were hyping shit up about wearing Mocap on set in Iceland

now its a 49.99 game???

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
its headlined 4 shows bro

this company is absolutely insane

they were hyping shit up about wearing Mocap on set in Iceland

now its a 49.99 game???
What about that project Mara, it was literally them scanning their own studio and pretending that was a game and Xbots ran with it.

I'm starting to get a feeling all these studios are just playing MS, going on filed trips, demos instead of games, they are absurdly unproductive.