Senua's Saga: Hellblade II Review & OT "The hardest battles are fought in the mind, not with the sword".

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
Comparisons to order are unfair. Order was longer and it was still a normal game like gears.
This “experience” description is being thrown around a lot. Idk how I feel about that. I liked hellblade 1 a lot and I am atmosphere first guy but so many games since then has shown that we can have both.

DForce

24 Jun 2022
There will be a sequel to this tweet soon.

HOW?

These Xbox guys on Twitter love leaving the game running for hours in an attempt to "prove" that the game is a masterpiece.

It's also funny that they're playing these games for hundreds of hours, but have only 60% of the achievements unlocked.

gokuss4

Veteran
28 Jan 2023
The usual Xbox fan sites are giving it 10/10 but it will drop in the 70s. A boring slog walkie-talkie in the forest interactive movie psycho-cunt simulator. 296 CCU on Steam 😬

10/10 from XboxEra
10/10 from TheXboxHub
9,8/10 from SomosXbox
9,5/10 from MondoXbox
9,3/10 from Generación Xbox
9,1/10 from Xbox Tavern.
Damm
These bots are working overtime to save Microsoft 🤣🤣🤣

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
MrMattyPlays says it’s a total letdown, a bore, poorly paced and nowhere near as good as original….

Damn, was looking forward to playing one day on ps5
Man what a shame. I loved the poem from the first game when you find Dillon. But I hated the puzzles and combat.

Reactions: Shmunter

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
PC Gamer

It feeds into an oddly patronising atmosphere—Senua is special and important just because she is and everyone recognises it on sight and praises her for it. It starts to seem like she's a Make-A-Wish child whose request was to be in God of War. It's a feeling made far worse by the very rudimentary mechanics.

You're constantly being told that you, as Senua, are accomplishing incredible feats and doing things no one else could have done—the reality is that most of the time you're just holding forward on the stick, or doing puzzles a child could solve, so it all feels deeply unearned.
They finally have their discount bargain bin God of War 🤣🤣🤣

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
So now the wagon is going to be hitched to Avowed right, I think the biggest reason xbox is going 3rd party is because the don't have any good games coming in the next 2 years and Nadella read Phil the riot act

Reactions: toadsage44