Senua's Saga: Hellblade II Review & OT "The hardest battles are fought in the mind, not with the sword".

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
Jaffe's a failure that's still pissed about Sony dropping him for GOW 2018 (seriously, the man threw a toddler tantrum about it) and making the franchise even better.

He's been a MS shill ever since.
TBF he didn't shill for this game like I thought he would , had to mention naughty dog though because Sony 🤣

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Can’t wait for another hour of the TGAs dedicated to this turd in attempt to try very friggin hard to convince you to buy it. Didn’t work with deathloop. Didn’t work for Alan Wake 2. Will fail even more miserably here.

They try so hard to tell you what to like. Pretentious non-game trash. I wonder what kind of musical number Ninja Theory will get on stage and dance to.

PS. - Ninja Theory has legitimately never made a good game. RIP.

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Great scores tbh. Funny how this was supposedly another game set up to save Xbox… it’s definitely not that, but MS literally doesn’t have any games like that in development.

Reactions: Gamernyc78

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
Looks like the bots on retard era in the xbox OT are already talking about the next game and 2025 lineup as this one has turned out to be a turd, visually impressive but a turd nonetheless. Even the impressive graphics point should come with an asterisk because of the letterboxing. In the search for W's all they land up with are L's

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
I wish meta score goes 80 and lower to match what it really is, a walkie graphical experience with QTE like simplistic gameplay and puzzles.

And here I am still finding a 70% rating to still be a good score if not just reflecting a divisive game. Of course nothing is enough in meta dick measuring contests since most reviewers incorrectly only use a range of 65-100.

Then again reviewers past impressions and preview samples as reviews. Or that they’re ALL bought and paid for shills and fake “journalists.”