Silent Hill 2 Remake | Review Thread

What scores do you think Silent Hill 2 Remake will get?

• 55-60%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 61-64%

• 65-69%

• 70-74%

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • 75-79%

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • 80-84%

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • 85-89%

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • 90-94%

• 95-100%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Sir Sir how dare you forget Todd's masterpiece Indiana Jones in december

I remembered it. But it’s so late in the year that it might as well be for next (considering it’ll run better on ps5 pro vs Xbox you might as well).

But I also wouldn’t endorse it as being a “major” release by any means whatsoever. And considering how badly the final movie flopped… come on. Gamepass fodder and won’t even do great there either.

CoD is expected. So it’s kinda just Dragon Age left.

Hopefully this leaves Silent Hill and opening for some major sales success. The winners for holiday is gonna be interesting.

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
I remembered it. But it’s so late in the year that it might as well be for next (considering it’ll run better on ps5 pro vs Xbox you might as well).

But I also wouldn’t endorse it as being a “major” release by any means whatsoever. And considering how badly the final movie flopped… come on. Gamepass fodder and won’t even do great there either.

Hopefully this leaves Silent Hill and opening for some major sales success. The winners for holiday is gonna be interesting.
Imagine if that game gets rave reviews & it's already been announced for ps5 so they couldn't cancel the port 🤣

Exicide

Veteran
2 Feb 2024
Not gonna lie, I didn't realize it was coming out so soon, and of course the weirdo anti-dei gamers are trying to review bomb it because the SA victim character (Angela) doesn't make their dick hard, and they're claiming all the women were "uglified." They're whining about consultants, some of them even took to twitter and started arguing with THE Masahiro Ito about it whether they realized or not.

Last edited:

Infinity

Veteran
18 Nov 2023

still got stalker 2, metaphor, cod, dragon age

Airbus

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jun 2022
Not gonna lie, I didn't realize it was coming out so soon, and of course the weirdo anti-dei gamers are trying to review bomb it because the SA victim character (Angela) doesn't make their dick hard, and they're claiming all the women were "uglified." They're whining about consultants, some of them even took to twitter and started arguing with THE Masahiro Ito about it whether they realized or not.

Oh youre trying to use this opportunity to defend your garbage overlord DEI/ Sweet Baby

Ugly sick fecker creating fake narrative about people review bombing the game because of a sexual assaulted character doesnt look good enough

Not once i saw people mentioned it in here

Just go back to your purple place man

Last edited:

Exicide

Veteran
2 Feb 2024
Oh youre trying to use this opportunity to defend your garbage overlord DEI/ Sweet Baby

Ugly sick fecker creating fake narrative about people review bombing the game because of a sexual assaulted character doesnt look good enough

Not once i saw people mentioned it in here

Go back to your purple place man
I'm not defending anything but I'm not about to sit here and be ignorant like you are. I actually know the truth about what "DEI" is and I know what Sweet Baby actually does and what they have the power to do (nothing, they can only offer advice)

I'm not creating any "fake narrative," notice I said "TRYING." Here's just ONE of the discussion pages about it (You may read it as bait, but if you look at their posts, they're just like this). If you actually did any form of research you'd see all the grifters whining about DEI saying that the game was going to flop and that it was woke all because of "uglified" women. You'll STILL find those people crying about it.

Airbus

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jun 2022
I'm not defending anything but I'm not about to sit here and be ignorant like you are. I actually know the truth about what "DEI" is and I know what Sweet Baby actually does and what they have the power to do (nothing, they can only offer advice)

I'm not creating any "fake narrative," notice I said "TRYING." Here's just ONE of the discussion pages about it (You may read it as bait, but if you look at their posts, they're just like this). If you actually did any form of research you'd see all the grifters whining about DEI saying that the game was going to flop and that it was woke all because of "uglified" women. You'll STILL find those people crying about it.
No these sweet baby doesnt just offer advice they threaten developer who dont want to follow their guidelines youre a fukin liar

Youre a woke ree dei apologist no wonder youre trying to paint these people as good

Stop pretending youre a good guy cos youre not

Anyone siding with DEI consultancy is bad and thats including you

You can crawl back to your DEI friends in resetera

Last edited:

Exicide

Veteran
2 Feb 2024
Youre a woke ree dei apologist no wonder youre trying to paint these people as good

Stop pretending youre a good guy cos youre not

Anyone siding with DEI consultant is bad and thats including you

You can crawl back to your DEI friends in resetera
You know, I never said anything was good, but you sure are making lot of assumptions. You have no idea what DEI is and I just know you don't. You're repeating what you've been told to repeat by the ones who profit off your anger that they sow into you.

Idk, I feel like not getting angry at other races, women, sexualities, or other identities being in media does in fact make me a good guy. Have you seen what they're doing to the Star Wars actress for playing her role?

I'm gonna zip my mouth because you have nothing of substance to say to me that will change the truth of what you're talking about is.

Airbus

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jun 2022
You know, I never said anything was good, but you sure are making lot of assumptions. You have no idea what DEI is and I just know you don't. You're repeating what you've been told to repeat by the ones who profit off your anger that they sow into you.

Still trying to defend DEI/Sweet Baby huh?

All of us here already knew what their mission is theres nothing else need to be said

Someone should check this guy background i really suspect hes a sweet baby employee or other dei consultancy

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024

Go buy multiple copies to support them instead of whining about it here, JFC you are exhausting, many people on this forum bought the game - go be a whiny loser somewhere else. You seem to be the type of person who spends more time on forums than playing games, The purple forum is perfect for that. Now shoooooo

Exicide

Veteran
2 Feb 2024
Go buy multiple copies to support them instead of whining about it here, JFC you are exhausting, many people on this forum bought the game - go be a whiny loser somewhere else. You seem to be the type of person who spends more time on forums than playing games, The purple forum is perfect for that. Now shoooooo
What are you yapping about lmao. Where did I say no one is buying it. Also, projection is crazy.