Sony Admits Xbox Game Pass is ‘Far Ahead’ of PS Plus

OP
OP
adamsapple

adamsapple

Banned
22 Jul 2022
He just used the same argument you constantly use when arguing with people. Why are you so defensive. Does it hurt?

Seeing your downfall in real time? yeah :(

On the flip side, it's funny that anyone gets so offended by me reporting Sony's own statement via Yahoo / Playstation Lifestyle, that they need to introduce unrelated whataboutism.

Very soy-boy fickle behavior, that 🤷‍♂️

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Reactions: Muddasar

Dr Bass

The doctor is in
Founder
20 Jun 2022

On the flip side, it's funny that anyone gets so offended by me reporting Sony's own statement via Yahoo / Playstation Lifestyle, that they need to introduce unrelated whataboutism.

In my experience "whataboutism" claimed as a defense is often a way for someone to try and dodge their own hypocrisy. It's not exactly a solid arguing tactic, but instead one used by losers and people who are less than mental giants.

I also don't think you're seeing any kind of "downfall" of Dodkrake.

And like I said before. That article is not news or reporting. There is no context given to what he even meant, and as we know by the actual numbers, the interpretation trying to be put forth either by you or Yahoo is simply not true.

It's not that anyone is offended, it's just a random nonsensical statement given the way it's presented. And you're posting it for sad, lonely, console warrior reasons.

OP
OP
adamsapple

adamsapple

Banned
22 Jul 2022
It's not that anyone is offended, it's just a random nonsensical statement given the way it's presented. And you're posting it for sad, lonely, console warrior reasons.

It's statements like this why I can comfortably say that some people are definitely being offended 🤭 It is a widely circulated news article posted by Yahoo, with statements directly derived from Sony's own documentation, and yet me reporting it turns it into a random nonsensical statement.

Meanwhile you've participated in your fair share of random nonsensical threads, including one that's just 2 topics down from this on the first page, I won't even delve into your general posting history and habits and just point to the recent example.

-

Please spare me the moral posturing, my friend. We all partake in random nonsensical statements, some just get offended way more easily. 🤷‍♂️

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022

Interesting that you get bothered by whataboutism when it's the only thing you do when confronted with facts, Adnan. Go back to writing resident evil walkthroughs.

OP
OP
adamsapple

adamsapple

Banned
22 Jul 2022
Interesting that you get bothered by whataboutism when it's the only thing you do when confronted with facts, Adnan. Go back to writing resident evil walkthroughs.

That was a long time ago but I'm always happy to see my fans still mention it, please ignore the typos, I was still very early in my ESL phase at that time. 🥳

Also, accusing me of doing whataboutism while doing whataboutism yourself, outstanding move. 🤭

I'm gonna guess there's nothing of substance to add to the discussion on your behalf other than deflecting. Not sure why you feel the need to defend a corporations honor so strongly, but ah well. Here we are.

TubzGaming

Admin | Mod
Moderating
21 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
PSN ID
Tubz_Gaming
Stop taking threads into other directions for no reason it happens time and time again.
Stay on topic of the thread or find the correct thread to discuss what you want to talk about.
Stop It Neil Patrick Harris GIF

OP
OP
adamsapple

adamsapple

Banned
22 Jul 2022
Stop taking threads into other directions for no reason it happens time and time again.
Stay on topic of the thread or find the correct thread to discuss what you want to talk about.
Stop It Neil Patrick Harris GIF

Thank you.

I know topics I make aren't to everyones liking all the time, it's very easy to just ignore them every now and then.

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
Two things I learned is to "never blow your own trumpet" and "never rub another man's rhubarb"

Sony are right to downplay their subscription offing. If part of your argument is the competition is strong and will become a monopoly, then you don't compare the actual numbers if yours are higher.

Plámás [bullshit flattery] is the route to go. Build up the competition and downplay your own efforts to control the narrative.

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
is time for sony to start putting their games Day One on PS+Extra Premium. stop the tears and compete by offering what the market is demanding!!!!
Why? Sony first party games sell. Why devalue your games? They wouldn't have gotten 11m Ragnarok sales had it been on PS+ subscription. To counter this, Sony wouldn't have enough additional subscribers to make up the lost sales.

I hope you're joking.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Gods&Monsters