ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Not bad... new content each 3 months.

Sad about the lack of variations... I expect at least one variation per character at launch.

Anyway I'm really missing to play it every day.

peewee78368

Banned
3 Feb 2024
that shit cooked day 1 not even a peep for rank play in a comp shooter BUT HEY THEY HAVE A REAL WORLD CASH SHOP DAY 1 AND 1 MAP EVERY 3 MONTHS HAAHAHHA DOA. ALSO Only 8 extra verts for the 16 hahahah wtf were they saying ur payign 40$ content rich but have a cash shop day 1 hahaha ur done might as well shut it down now hahahah

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
that shit cooked day 1 not even a peep for rank play in a comp shooter BUT HEY THEY HAVE A REAL WORLD CASH SHOP DAY 1 AND 1 MAP EVERY 3 MONTHS HAAHAHHA DOA. ALSO Only 8 extra verts for the 16 hahahah wtf were they saying ur payign 40$ content rich but have a cash shop day 1 hahaha ur done might as well shut it down now hahahah
Don't forget to breath.

Hold Up No GIF by Brett Eldredge

• haha
Reactions: Umar and KvallyX

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
You used the concerned emoji 😂 so is that a no?
I'm sure you can read! Good to have the roadmap, I do think new mode is coming a bit late but good to know what's in the pipeline. I'm perfectly fine.

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
Man you PC fanboys disguised yourselves for a while with you “PS” characters as avatars and constant FUD lol. Go suck Gabe somewhere else
😂😂 So now anyone that dislikes Concord is a PC fanboy? 🤣 Cmon bruh

I'm sure you can read! Good to have the roadmap, I do think new mode is coming a bit late but good to know what's in the pipeline. I'm perfectly fine.
Then why did you use the concerned emoji? 🤔

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
Man you PC fanboys disguised yourselves for a while with you “PS” characters as avatars and constant FUD lol. Go suck Gabe somewhere else
What I like PS games but it doesn't mean I have to like every game that SIE produces even if it is garbage and what is the FUD about what I mentioned, It is a fact that wukong had 85000 peak ccu on the benchmark tool. Since when is poking fun at a dumpster fire not allowed

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: JAHGamer

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
😂😂 So now anyone that dislikes Concord is a PC fanboy? 🤣 Cmon bruh

Then why did you use the concerned emoji? 🤔

Why do you care? Lmao
It's an emoji, what now y'all concern troll over an emoji tho I said I'm fine with the roadmap... Except I think they should have moved up the new new mode first instead of new map for the first season.

Reactions: Dick Jones