Sony confirms Three Seasons currently planned for Concord | Pre Load Available

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
What I like PS games but it doesn't mean I have to like every game that SIE produces even if it is garbage and what is the FUD about what I mentioned, It is a fact that wukong had 85000 peak ccu on the benchmark tool. Since when is poking fun at a dumpster fire not allowed
Nothing to do with just Concord. Its fine for people to dislike it or any game.

Plenty people here on this forum, that I know are hardcore PS fans dislike it. Mostly for its looks,characters etc and being MP only or not there type of genre. Wasted resources etc etc. I understand their opinion

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
What I like PS games but it doesn't mean I have to like every game that SIE produces even if it is garbage and what is the FUD about what I mentioned, It is a fact that wukong had 85000 peak ccu on the benchmark tool. Since when is poking fun at a dumpster fire not allowed
Do you need to be in every Concord though??? Why do you think it's okay to constantly shit up threads when you're intentions is simply to derail

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Kokoloko

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
Why do you care? Lmao
It's an emoji, what now y'all concern troll over an emoji tho I said I'm fine with the roadmap... Except I think they should have moved up the new new mode first instead of new map for the first season.
Relax bro, is it against the law to ask for some clarification? 😂😂 Your message and your emoji were conflicting....

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Wukong into Concord will make an excellent return to playing games for me :)

This game is awesome and I’ll definitely enjoy it while it lasts. I’ll probably be dropping 5+ KD games with Kyps + Roka

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Training mode and time trail modes which is cool.
Is a free runner a new character?
12 maps is pretty good

But season one should of been S1&2 combined. Season 1 should get 2 new maps, 1 new mode etc etc not enough but Im guessing its free updates

Reactions: ethomaz

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Extremely low with the maps per season and also new mode... They've been fumbling this entire rollout but now I see why they were so Hesitant to drop the roadmap lol

Yeah, I think the content of Season 1 and 2 should be conbined into S1. New mode, 2 maps.
I hope PVE comes April

• they're_right_you_know

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
This unfortunately might be the final Xbox 360 coated multiplayer game we see…. Ever. I cringe everytime I see anyone suggest the f2p/ps+ model.

• Shake
Reactions: Danja and Kokoloko

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
This unfortunately might be the final Xbox 360 coated multiplayer game we see…. Ever. I cringe everytime I see anyone suggest the f2p/ps+ model.

Im guessing the seasons are free updates too?
Worst come, at least we get a year of content with the game lol

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Yeah, I think the content of Season 1 and 2 should be conbined into S1. New mode, 2 maps.
I hope PVE comes April
Absolutely! But they are also a small studio so I guess they are try to buy themselves time to make new content or they may even have a smaller post launch budget :/

• thisistheway
Reactions: Kokoloko

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Let's hope Sony doesn't take away the wrong impressions from this whole fiasco because we absolutely need more games with this kinda approach on the market.

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Let's hope Sony doesn't take away the wrong impressions from this whole fiasco because we absolutely need more games with this kinda approach on the market.
I completely agree man. This is the type of game I’ve wanted Sony to tackle for over a decade now, and to me they did a pretty good job.

Hope Firewalk let the haters hate and continue trying to improve themselves, they clearly have the talent to move on and make something even better.

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022

Sony need to triple down on Single player games, and also more trying new genres and games like Concord. No F2P model.
I can see them putting this for free on PS+ down the road though

• they're_right_you_know

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
You mean you want more Fat chicks in games,

I see what kind of deviant you are.

Brits GIF by BRIT Awards

Loy310

Veteran
14 Aug 2022
They should be able to break even in this game but not much more. The amount of hate this game got, em, the most immature shit i have ever seen in all the years iv been on video game forums.

Hopefully the studio can move on to a single player story driven version of Concord.

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
They should be able to break even in this game but not much more. The amount of hate this game got, em, the most immature shit i have ever seen in all the years iv been on video game forums.

Hopefully the studio can move on to a single player story driven version of Concord.
The same fucking clowns littering every thread with the same inane rubbish. They bring out the worst elements of the gamer stereotypes with laughably stupid points.

Sony shouldn't make the game as it is a multiplayer game and I don't like multiplayer games. I know lads who hate driving games so does that mean Sony should stop making Gran Turismo. It's also a GaaS so it should be double cancelled.

To reduce the risk involved with the 200m single player games, Sony are banking on a GaaS that is successful so it doesn't put Sony in financial difficulty. The same posters hoping GaaS fails so Playstation is at risk. The lack of any joined up thinking is impressive that you wonder if they write with crayon. The dev money for these GaaS didn't affect the Single Player budget (it is extra money from Sony HQ) and was only sanctioned to make GaaS. If it wasn't sanctioned, Playstation were getting sweet fuck all.

Last edited: