Sony confirms Three Seasons currently planned for Concord | Pre Load Available

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
It's you that said that me to me in the first place FFS why don't you just put me on ignore instead of constantly replying to me because you don't like my opinion
You have stated your opinion in every Concord thread. What more do you need to add when you say you're not playing it but make the same stupid trolling comments? You have nothing else to add to the overall discourse so why are you hanging around in Concord threads?

The board should call out shitposting and trolling in the board, that includes posters. Honest complaints are fine and it's good to not be in an echo chamber either positively or negatively. Someone today brought up that they didn't like the progression system. That's valid criticism. I didn't tell them to go fuck themselves.

You repeating the same rubbish isn't valid criticism since you were too scared to play a free beta and see for yourself whether the game is great, okay or shit. At least then you'd have something to add as to why you don't like the game. You are currently recycling other people's opinions. I don't go into book clubs and say the book is shit because the cover isn't great and I heard the book is boring. Read it and discuss or jog on if its too much work for you.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Kokoloko
27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
You have stated your opinion in every Concord thread. What more do you need to add when you say you're not playing it but make the same stupid trolling comments? You have nothing else to add to the overall discourse so why are you hanging around in Concord threads?

The board should call out shitposting and trolling in the board, that includes posters. Honest complaints are fine and it's good to not be in an echo chamber either positively or negatively. Someone today brought up that they didn't like the progression system. That's valid criticism. I didn't tell them to go fuck themselves.

You repeating the same rubbish isn't valid criticism since you were too scared to play a free beta and see for yourself whether the game is great, okay or shit. At least then you'd have something to add as to why you don't like the game. You are currently recycling other people's opinions. I don't go into book clubs and say the book is shit because the cover isn't great and I heard the book is boring. Read it and discuss or jog on if its too much work for you.
I've not said anything in the OT thread about it so no I haven't

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
Maybe if you soy boys stopped replying to me there wouldn't be so many posts
This conversation started by you replying to a post I wrote where I didn't @ you or specifically mention your name.

Also stop trying to derail the OT. Delete that message you posted there, I'm embarrassed for you.

Al Catone

Whiskers
Staff member
18 Jun 2024
Relax...

@Would_you_kindly Tone it down a bit on the concord comments, we get it. You have strong opinions about the game.
let people who have played it enjoy it and we can all go about our days.

Thread bans will be handed out if they have to be.

Back on topic please

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022

Gotta agree.

On another forum, the amount of shit posting they do on it. Ive been banned for way less
I just don't know what kind of a mental asylum studio you gotta be running to think this will appeal outside of the mental asylum types.

Biggest concern is Quantum Dream, Heavy Rain etc.....legendary games.

Loved there games. Is David Cage really directing this or do they have a studio with multiple directors

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
is this gonna peak at above or below Suicide Squad for peak concurrent at launch?

That was about 13.5k… Hmm day one? Judging by early access not generating any buzz either? Under 6k

I can’t believe they printed boxed copies for an online game … 🤣