Sony confirms Three Seasons currently planned for Concord | Pre Load Available

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
You mean you want more Fat chicks in games,

I see what kind of deviant you are.

Brits GIF by BRIT Awards
Omg this is the first time Ive seen Lizo. Kept seeing her name pop up years ago lol

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
They should be able to break even in this game but not much more. The amount of hate this game got, em, the most immature shit i have ever seen in all the years iv been on video game forums.

Hopefully the studio can move on to a single player story driven version of Concord.
Break even? 😂😂😂😂 the game costs over 100m to develop and couldn’t even get 3k ccu on the free beta 🤣😂🤣😂🤣

You’re smoking crack if you think this garbage will break even. It’s gonna be a massive loss.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Would_you_kindly

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
It is all free indeed.
I'd like to know the full PvE element of it. I've no real interest in learning by getting smashed in PvP. I'd need to know if I can improve so I look good getting beat out the gate. I'll have to wait for Day 1 to hear it.

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
I'd like to know the full PvE element of it. I've no real interest in learning by getting smashed in PvP. I'd need to know if I can improve so I look good getting beat out the gate. I'll have to wait for Day 1 to hear it.
PVE is just a training mode they've said to get you accustomed with the characters and their abilities... I wouldn't expect much

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
There is a bot featured training and time trial.
Not sure if that can be called PvE.

AllBizness

Veteran
22 Jul 2023
Not even people at resetera are optimistic this game will live for more than a year.
Their thread is a massive 4 page thread of negativity, makes the haters on this forum look like fans of the game. There are astroturfing neocons on the internet bashing this game because they see it as woke.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Kokoloko

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
Their thread is a massive 4 page thread of negativity, makes the haters on this forum look like fans of the game. There are astroturfing neocons on the internet bashing this game because they see it as woke.
That site is littered with Xbox Ambassadors and one of the mods (Judge) is an open Xbox sock collector. When your integrity is that cheap, expect to see a pattern.

At least they get socks. There are idiots who don't play games and stink up every thread regurgitating the samw terrible talking points for free. Who in their right mind would give weight to someone on a game they never played? Mental illness is strong.

• brain

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
That site is littered with Xbox Ambassadors and one of the mods (Judge) is an open Xbox sock collector. When your integrity is that cheap, expect to see a pattern.

At least they get socks. There are idiots who don't play games and stink up every thread regurgitating the samw terrible talking points for free. Who in their right mind would give weight to someone on a game they never played? Mental illness is strong.
The usual PS exclusive treatment from them lot and the usual crowd of PS haters.

Its easier than ever because difference is this time, a bunch of the genuine PS fans dont like it either

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
The usual PS exclusive treatment from them lot and the usual crowd of PS haters.

Its easier than ever because difference is this time, a bunch of the genuine PS fans dont like it either
Genuine PS fans would have played part of the game at least as a basis of their issues with the game or moved on if the genre didn't suit them.

Nothing genuine about shitting on a game you'll never play in almost every post. It's scary how mentally ill that mindset is. Just move on and play another game. Not every game is for everyone. Shit games can sell well and great games can bomb, and vice versa. Sales doesn't mean anything if you enjoy the game. If it's not for you there are about 13k PS4&PS5 games to chose from.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Something bother me here…

One map added or the next six months is well low.
It releases late August, so the first update it's two months or barely more than a month after launch depending on the day of the month they release their updates. The next update seems to be 3 months later.

It also starts with 12 maps an multiple game modes. I don't think that lack of maps is going to be an issue. I'd worry about other things. Like how appealing are going to be the new characters, the amount of variants and if they are worth it or the progression to unlock the stuff.

Yo these animations are insanely well done
Yes, I don't know what studio made these animations but that team is very talented. They are very well drawn, painted and animated.

It's a shame that wokism destroyed the character selection and story/writing, so it's just mostly "ugly, angry and diverse though women kicking the ass of the evil white (heterosexual) males" woke propaganda.

Last edited:

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
It releases late August, so the first update it's two months or barely more than a month after launch depending on the day of the month they release their updates. The next update seems to be 3 months later.

It also starts with 12 maps an multiple game modes. I don't think that lack of maps is going to be an issue. I'd worry about other things. Like how appealing are going to be the new characters, the amount of variants and if they are worth it or the progression to unlock the stuff.
True actually.
Id still go with 2 maps to keep it fresher but Im not really an expert for PVP content. I bought Desiny dlc but always wanted more lol. Like 2 raids, pvp maps and more pve content per drop.