Sony, no PC day and date til April 2027

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
Now that Xbox and PlayStation have been conquered, the PC cuck race are going after Nintendo 😂 Nintendo fanboys are some of the most annoying, but at least they have some common sense

Reactions: Diah

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Likewise.
Honestly, I didn't really want to have to go to the computer just to screenshot a few things, but like I did with YuriGPT, I cannot stand by people lying so they don't admit they're wrong.

1. Sony showing MLB and Spider-Man as part of their "World Class Franchises" IE First-Party
cioAXF6.png

2. Spider-Man games listed as part of Playstation's First-Party offerings (if you're curious as to what note 2 is: Numbers of sell-through units of PlayStation®4 and PlayStation®5 software are estimated by Sony Interactive Entertainment. They do not include add-on content.)
eU3TURI.png

3. Sony describing Spider-Man 2 as the fastest-selling PS Studios game
f6quZWu.png

Now take your L and move on.

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
Honestly, I didn't really want to have to go to the computer just to screenshot a few things, but like I did with YuriGPT, I cannot stand by people lying so they don't admit they're wrong.

1. Sony showing MLB and Spider-Man as part of their "World Class Franchises" IE First-Party
cioAXF6.png

2. Spider-Man games listed as part of Playstation's First-Party offerings (if you're curious as to what note 2 is: Numbers of sell-through units of PlayStation®4 and PlayStation®5 software are estimated by Sony Interactive Entertainment. They do not include add-on content.)
eU3TURI.png

3. Sony describing Spider-Man 2 as the fastest-selling PS Studios game
f6quZWu.png

Now take your L and move on.

Using your logic.

How is Spiderman 2018 First Party when Sony acquired Insomniac in 2019?

How is Detroit Become Human First Party when it was developed by Quantic Dream?

How is Demons Souls Remake First Party when it was developed by Bluepoint who were acquired after the game release.

Anyway back the point of the original argument.

MLB and LEGO are NOT Sony First Party IPs and neither is Spiderman.

Sony only has publishing rights to these games. All publishing deals are different.

Spiderman is console exclusive for 3 main games, MLB is now Multiplatform and LEGO is Multiplatform from Day 1.

Equating them with the likes of GOW, Astro, TLOU etc is laughable.

Somehow you doomers have come to the conclusion that this will be case for actual Sony First Party IPs.

Everything is coming Day 1 and Sony is doomed.

Complete nonsense.

You know that but can’t help it.

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
How is Spiderman 2018 First Party when Sony acquired Insomniac in 2019?

How is Detroit Become Human First Party when it was developed by Quantic Dream?

How is Demons Souls Remake First Party when it was developed by Bluepoint who were acquired after the game release.
I explained this before. You can go back and read it.

MLB and LEGO are NOT Sony First Party IPs and neither is Spiderman.

Sony only has publishing rights to these games. All publishing deals are different.

Spiderman is console exclusive for 3 main games, MLB is now Multiplatform and LEGO is Multiplatform from Day 1.
Agreed on the first paragraph. Disagree on the second. Sony has publishing and development rights on SM and MLB (and possibly LEGO Horizon).

Equating them with the likes of GOW, Astro, TLOU etc is laughable.
I didn't. I just said these games are first party.

Somehow you doomers have come to the conclusion that this will be case for actual Sony First Party IPs.
Sony is releasing their first party IP on PC day one already.

You are wrong, I proved you wrong, take the L and move on.

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
I explained this before. You can go back and read it.

Agreed on the first paragraph. Disagree on the second. Sony has publishing and development rights on SM and MLB (and possibly LEGO Horizon).

I didn't. I just said these games are first party.

Sony is releasing their first party IP on PC day one already.

You are wrong, I proved you wrong, take the L and move on.

You haven’t proved anything.

GaaS games we all know about which Sony have said themselves will be Day 1.