Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Two things
  • MLB is a license game and will release where MLB wants them to release
  • MLB is on Xbox
  • Only americans care for MLB

Aren't new live service games all day and date? Good to know, please point out to the ones that aren't.

As for GoW:R, it's less than the magical two years. Until Dawn is day and date.

These conversations have been going like this this gen
  • Sony Dickrider: They are only releasing ports near the sequels release!
  • Realist: That will change
    • Proven right
  • Sony Dickrider: It's taking over 24 months to release on PC!
  • Realist: That will change
    • Proven right
  • Sony Dickrider: Console sales will not be impacted!
  • Realist: They will
    • Proven right
  • Sony Dickrider: Their live service strategy does not prevent SP games from being worked on!
  • Realist: Yes it does, their pipeline is fucked
    • Proven right
I can keep going.
The usage of the words Dick-Rider is very misogynistic in its nature.

Please use more inclusive language.

happy how to lose a guy in 10 days GIF

riesgoyfortuna

Veteran
4 Jul 2022
Don't bang people the fuck out like that man, it's too cruel. There are flatulent steamlickers and Xbots out there who really think Sony will ever release 1P SP games day and date on PC of all platforms, or want to believe it, when the most expensive and most popular game ever is giving the platform a wide berth like it's stinking trash on launch.
if they are mad because a psn account link wait when gt6 take the world by a storm and will be console only for a year XD and by console i mean ps5 or ps5 pro ,xbox is dead

Reactions: Diah

riesgoyfortuna

Veteran
4 Jul 2022
2 years? GoW:R is already less than 2, Until Dawn remake is day and date, Live Service are all day and date... From 2025 onwards I'm fully expecting the gap to go down to 18 months or less.
so one year a 9 months? sure jan

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
some people doesnt realize of big gta6 will be,even mi kids friends who only play roblox will buy the fucking game,its gonna be the final nail on the coffin of the xbox
Based on how GTAV and RDR2 did it should be the biggest game of this generation by a huge margin. I think these days they have even less competition, I don't think there is a single studio left capable of investing that much into one release.

Reactions: Diah

riesgoyfortuna

Veteran
4 Jul 2022
Based on how GTAV and RDR2 did it should be the biggest game of this generation by a huge margin. I think these days they have even less competition, I don't think there is a single studio left capable of investing that much into one release.
back in the day when gtav was launched,it was hyped but not too much,i remember people were tired of the open world formula,and yet the game have sold like there is no tomorrow in ten years .imagine now when gt6 its the most awaited and hyped game on history i will break a lot of things and the souls of a lot of playstation haters

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
back in the day when gtav was launched,it was hyped but not too much,i remember people were tired of the open world formula,and yet the game have sold like there is no tomorrow in ten years .imagine now when gt6 its the most awaited and hyped game on history i will break a lot of things and the souls of a lot of playstation haters
It's a PS3 game, what other PS3 games are still around? Crazy.

TigerFang

7 Mar 2024
If you guys think they are going day & date with their big single player games, you are likely incorrect.

They would not release Stellar Blade & Rise of the Ronin only on PS5 if this was the case.

They know wether the PC ports are benefiting them, they have seen wether consumers will still buy the consoles in the long run. & don't be stupid and say "Sony wants to exit the console business".

One more thing I want to say, is that despite leaks, despite some people having expertise:

Sony is the only one that has all relevant continuous information regarding PC ports.

Your job as an consumer is enjoy/consume great games that you have access to.

worrying about an company's decision will not do you any good, if the desicion has a bad effect, & Sony has no way to turn back on that, so be it. They made the decision.

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
If you guys think they are going day & date with their big single player games, you are likely incorrect.

They would not release Stellar Blade & Rise of the Ronin only on PS5 if this was the case.

They know wether the PC ports are benefiting them, they have seen wether consumers will still buy the consoles in the long run. & don't be stupid and say "Sony wants to exit the console business".

One more thing I want to say, is that despite leaks, despite some people having expertise:

Sony is the only one that has all relevant continuous information regarding PC ports.

Your job as an consumer is enjoy/consume great games that you have access to.

worrying about an company's decision will not do you any good, if the desicion has a bad effect, & Sony has no way to turn back on that, so be it. They made the decision.

Exactly.

You have Sony striking deals to get Third Party AAA games exclusive to PS5 but of course Sony are gonna release their AAA games Day 1 on PC and Switch. It’s only a matter of time according to them.

All cause of Lego Horizons and Until Dawn.

Go figure.

Reactions: TigerFang

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Nope It’s 100% a first party game…a Sony 1st party studio directly worked on it. 🤦‍♂️
The fucking goalpost is moving so much that a Guerrilla Games co-developed game is not first-party (but Bloodborne is).

They just lend their ip to be used for lego videogames
It's so cute you think companies lend their IP.

Not trying to derail the thread but its a lego game not actual sony first party studio game
Yes, a LEGO Horizon game co-developed by Guerrilla Games is not a first party studio game.

Ken Jeong Love GIF by V8

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: JAHGamer

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
The fucking goalpost is moving so much that a Guerrilla Games co-developed game is not first-party (but Bloodborne is).

It's so cute you think companies lend their IP.

Yes, a LEGO Horizon game co-developed by Guerrilla Games is not a first party studio game.

Ken Jeong Love GIF by V8

First Party IP - IP owned by Sony In this case.

Who develops the game is irrelevant.

Not sure how it works out with LEGO games. LEGO belongs to LEGO and Horizon belongs to Sony.

How it works with Lego Horizon I have no idea.