Sony, no PC day and date til April 2027

Kyoji

22 Jun 2022
You guys don't get it, they won't make a fuss about it, they'll just do it, just like they started releasing GaaS games day one on PC or announcing games as PS5/PC games like Until Dawn and TLoU Pt 1. I remember when Hermen Hulst outline the entire PC strategy years ago on a interview for their blog while people were still in denial.

Sony doesn't see any problem with their release on PC, they don't think there is cannibalization, they don't think piracy is a problem, they don't see Steam's cut as a problem, they don't see a problem with online/cloud saving being charged on PlayStation and not on PC, they don't see a problem with PlayStation games only being playable on the go negatively on devices like the Steam Deck . Stop coping and just face reality.

They think "best place to Play" is just a slogan and PlayStation doesn't actually need to even attempt to be the best place to play. It's not even the best place to play most PlayStation games.
Lol wtf has happened to this forum

ChorizoPicozo

Veteran
1 Jul 2022
Still no Sales data, so i am still correct.

I guess both of you now admit i am indeed correct.
yeah buddy. you are so correct, you are the god of truth, you are the champ, you are so smart, bravo. you are so awe-inspiring. you win the internet.

take this chad 👑, you drop it.

Reactions: Muddasar

Infinity

Veteran
18 Nov 2023
yeah, of course the hardcore PC enthusiasts will wait, but people who play these franchises for the first time, youtubers, for example, that create content on these games for the first time on PC, and then see a sequel released exclusevly on PlayStation may feel inclined to buy a console to play the game at launch
Thats going to be a very tiny percentage of youtubers buying a console for 1 game.

Reactions: Systemshock2023

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
Instead of resorting to personal attacks, why don't you two prove me wrong with actual statistics

You know very well the PS5 is outselling the Switch worldwide.

But no you thought it would be clever to edit your post and post worldwide sales figures from last year.

Rather than accepting you are wrong you have decided to move goalposts and talk about Japan only now.

I mean come on. Have some shame.

Reactions: Kyoji

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
yeah buddy. you are so correct, you are the god of truth, you are the champ, you are so smart, bravo. you are so awe-inspiring. you win the internet.

take this chad 👑, you drop it.
You know very well the PS5 is outselling the Switch worldwide.

But no you thought it would be clever to edit your post and post worldwide sales figures from last year.

Rather than accepting you are wrong you have decided to move goalposts and talk about Japan only now.

I mean come on. Have some shame.

Let's see the Sales data, cmon it shouldn't be too hard for even you two

ChorizoPicozo

Veteran
1 Jul 2022
Let's see the Sales data, cmon it shouldn't be too hard for even you two
I would be stupid to follow your flawed and baiting argument.

that's why I said that you are the king and you won. now you can go happily to sleep

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Lol wtf has happened to this forum

I really don't know what is going on today but if it keeps going there will be some bans.

Things need to be reviewed and we will be watching people that acted up today.... they know who they are.

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
Ahh I can already promote A new PPV World Championship , With Box Being a 3 time Defending "Moving Goalposts" Heavyweight Champion

i'm not fucking talking to you rita ora GIF by America's Next Top Model

Now if only we can get a contender that can match him blow for blow like polyh3dr0n or yuniac

gokuss4

Veteran
28 Jan 2023
I really don't know what is going on today but if it keeps going there will be some bans.

Things need to be reviewed and we will be watching people that acted up today.... they know who they are.
Hi bryank
This forum is getting more popular and that's a great thing but you really have to deal with these bots who uses multiple fake accounts to ruin this fourm