Sony Pictures Core, formerly Bravia Core, launches on PS5 and PS4 consoles; exclusive benefits including early access to select Sony Pictures films

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Ok, interesting. So being subbed to the top level of PS+ gets you access to some of Sony's movies to stream.
Just downloaded it, the 100 free movies are older ones but a few gems in there. New cinema movies like GT is $20 to rent $25 to buy foh thts too much but I'm sure other ppl won't think so. It's basically a new version of what ps3/4 had with the movies. I always wondered why they deleted that.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
It means that it has a strong core, it can hold plank position for basically hours.
200.gif

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
Just downloaded it, the 100 free movies are older ones but a few gems in there. New cinema movies like GT is $20 to rent $25 to buy foh thts too much but I'm sure other ppl won't think so. It's basically a new version of what ps3/4 had with the movies. I always wondered why they deleted that.
How is the A/V quality?

Reactions: Gamernyc78

TubzGaming

Admin | Mod
Moderating
21 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
PSN ID
Tubz_Gaming
Just tested it out and quality seems on par if not better then most and i'm am guessing i am at the higher end of quality as i have a 1Gig line.
Not a lot to choose from with the "free with PS+" section but i am guessing they will add more over time.
Most/All things on there have 3 options Buy / Rent / Watch Trailer - Free with PS+ has its own section.
There is also a section with Behind the scenes and cut content from the looks of it but i didn't look at that.
Also its a shame that its not linked with the older PS Video app as i had a few Movies and TV shows purchased with that back in the day.

Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Just tested it out and quality seems on par if not better then most and i'm am guessing i am at the higher end of quality as i have a 1Gig line.
Not a lot to choose from with the "free with PS+" section but i am guessing they will add more over time.
Most/All things on there have 3 options Buy / Rent / Watch Trailer - Free with PS+ has its own section.
There is also a section with Behind the scenes and cut content from the looks of it but i didn't look at that.
Also its a shame that its not linked with the older PS Video app as i had a few Movies and TV shows purchased with that back in the day.
It has some gd classics ima re-watch.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
This is only available to PS+ Premium subscribers, no? As a current, and soon to be former, PS+ Essential subscriber, what benefit am I getting out of this $20 annual increase?
The monthly games are more than good enough for that extra $20. Some people won't be satisfied until they get the whole store for free 🙄

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: KiryuRealty

KiryuRealty

28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
Taking a look at the free section, man, some people will bitch about ANYTHING. There are some legitimate classics in that lineup, and some great system demo material.

Also, the real theatrical trailers in 4K is pretty awesome!

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Taking a look at the free section, man, some people will bitch about ANYTHING. There are some legitimate classics in that lineup, and some great system demo material.

Also, the real theatrical trailers in 4K is pretty awesome!
It's so tiring watching all these comments constantly shitting on PS+ no matter how many games, movies and value they add. Nothing will satisfy them ever. I make $20 in 1 hour. Big deal.

Unsubscribe and fuck off. Sony will be more than happy to see you go.

KiryuRealty

28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
It's so tiring watching all these comments constantly shitting on PS+ no matter how many games, movies and value they add. Nothing will satisfy them ever. I make $20 in 1 hour. Big deal.

Unsubscribe and fuck off. Sony will be more than happy to see you go.
Anyone saying it’s a shitty slate of free movies when it has Taxi Driver, Boyz N The Hood, the first Spider-Man and Desperado wouldn’t know a good movie if it blew them.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Anyone saying it’s a shitty slate of free movies when it has Taxi Driver, Boyz N The Hood, the first Spider-Man and Desperado wouldn’t know a good movie if it blew them.
Yup, it has some good classics.

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023

Now all we need is them to bring back themes, Psone classics (vita got all of them in a single update) and the ps2 classics.