Sony releases PlayStation Accessories PC App

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Cos the battery life is mediocre.

I've always had a couple of controllers, so have all my friends - rotate and charge.
I keep mine plugged in, fuck charging all the time. Also why would I spend an extra $200 on an accessory that has a weakness like that? I'm still waiting for an OLED model of the PS portal.

Hezekiah

Veteran
23 Jul 2022
I keep mine plugged in, fuck charging all the time. Also why would I spend an extra $200 on an accessory that has a weakness like that? I'm still waiting for an OLED model of the PS portal.
Extra $200? I'm talking a regular DualSense which you can find in sales for £50, forget going wired in 2024.

Hezekiah

Veteran
23 Jul 2022
No I have owned like 5 regular dualsenses lol, I refuse to buy any more until they fix the stick drift issue
Yeah I have the same issue with mine, it's ridiculous. Have you tried the 8bitdo Ultimate with Hall Effect sticks (~£45)? I will probably get that next.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Yeah I have the same issue with mine, it's ridiculous. Have you tried the 8bitdo Ultimate with Hall Effect sticks (~£45)? I will probably get that next.
Doesn't work on PS5, and I think the dualsense edge works great for PC. Shame about the no hd rumble or adaptive triggers though

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Hezekiah

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
No I have owned like 5 regular dualsenses lol, I refuse to buy any more until they fix the stick drift issue
Mine is normal with the sticks I guess…

Something happened with one of them… I found one of the triggers no working (I think L1) like it was constant pressing… I believe my kid dropped it on the floor.

After two days with that issue I thought in buy a new one… so with that in mind I decided to force it even if it broke the plastic :D… with a big noise it back to the right place without any other damage.

Using it for months already like new 😍