Sony reportedly very confident with Jade Raymon's Fairgame$

Sloane_Ranger

Icon Extra
3 Jul 2023
Can we just please get SOCOM back - please Sony! Or MAG, or Killzone, or Resistance …. so many options that can be plused up with this gens hardware.

Edit, OT: Jade doing MP has me worried, also the “Eat the Rich” approach. We shall see.

• thisistheway
Reactions: Nym

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
images

Sony was pretty confident here too….theres also a Netflix series with concord characters still coming I assume…..there’s a brain rot happening at Sony that needs to be cut out.

Impulse

21 Apr 2023
It is not fake, there is literally an addons which shows the dislikes.
The addon maker himself confirms that the numbers aren't real and are "extrapolations".

Go to the addon website and see for yourself if you don't believe me.

Many content creators including Linus confirmed that the dislikes numbers are good.
Link me please.

Linus generally isn't good with content that requires any kind of deep analysis, but I'll look it over and see for myself with an open mind.

Not as simple as that but the exptrapolated numbers are not too far from real ones.
So how far is the divergence between real and estimate? What's the confidence interval?

The only way people can verify anything is if they have actual Google figures, and we're never getting those.

Neversummer

Veteran
27 Jun 2023
I think the PS fanbase is in the absolute pits after the countless bad news. Morale is extremely low and the radio silence strategy from Sony doesn't work anymore. People are acting out on the GAAS.

They can shove their blogposts.
Agree. PC ports also just demoralize fans & the hype + support of the platform itself. It also fuels PC players & others to further gaslight since those players don’t care about the PS platform or PS they just care if it means PS no longer have exclusive so that there console is no longer required & they can be pirated & gotten for free on PC.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Gods&Monsters