21 Jun 2022
image.png
image.png

image.png

image.png

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
before people like Yurinka and Mibu say that Sony is doing a great job, that's not the case 👇
No previous generation ever had live service games where people regularly spent hundreds on microtransactions....and no previous console had full digital backwards compatibility. PS5 is doing financially well because the PS4 was a huge success and because of the general (predatory) gaming landscape, not because of anything good Sony has done.

Last edited by a moderator:

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
They only have wolverine and DS2 as examples? Fuck me, Jim Ryan did really destroy their studios. Fuckin hell.

I'll fully eat crow if the show tomorrow blows us away.

ChorizoPicozo

Veteran
1 Jul 2022
They only have wolverine and DS2 as examples? Fuck me, Jim Ryan did really destroy their studios. Fuckin hell.

I'll fully eat crow if the show tomorrow blows us away.
is a state of play for games coming this year.

OP
OP
Eternal_Wings

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022
By all means try and prove him wrong instead of resorting to low effort jabs.

sony Fanboys are starting to get as bad as Xbox ones
Lol you're accusing hm to be a PS fanboy but you did forget that you're one of the biggest Sony shills on this site. Not long ago you were standing highg ground damage controlling all critique towards PlayStation and especially Jim Ryan.

Jim Ryan

Not Lyin
VIP
22 Jun 2022
They should be using that profit leeway to sell more ps5's. Get the prices lower during the year to push sales... Then normal prices for Christmas.

• Heart
Reactions: MiyazakiLovesKojima