Sony State of Play on January 31st (Confirmed). 5pm Eastern time. Stellar Blade, Rise of Ronin and 15+. Party time 🎉🔥

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
My man Kojima brought it on. DS2 looks great. Shame itss a 2025 title. Also, can;t wait for a Kojima espionage title. Looking good.

Rise of Ronin looks about as janky as before but at the same time I want it more. Will probably be a day one purchase for me.

The rest is kind of meh, besides SH and we don't have a release date for that one.

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
When did death stranding release? What's up with these expectations for PlayStation games?
Expectations of games releasing some day? What happened to the short windows you guys talked so much about? They got nothing for the entire second half of 2024, all time low for PlayStation.

Bullshit, their studios aren't ready to show anything but Kojima can announce a game without having anything to show for?

Plextorage

Veteran
26 Feb 2023
The bad:
  • Another show without SP PS Studios games. Yep, the Live Service pitch fucked their pipeline, and anyone denying that is smoking crack.

We don't know it yet. You can tell that later if games will be bad.

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
Expectations of games releasing some day? What happened to the short windows you guys talked so much about? They go nothing for the entire second half of 2024, all time low for PlayStation.

Bullshit, their studios aren't ready to show anything but Kojima can announce a game without having anything to show for?

This whole short window thing is something the fans just made up in their head, Sony never confirmed it

SLB1904

Actually born in 1904!
22 Jun 2022
Expectations of games releasing some day? What happened to the short windows you guys talked so much about? They go nothing for the entire second half of 2024, all time low for PlayStation.
you are getting 7 or 8 exclusives till April. Concord is confirmed to release this year plus whatever we don't know about lmfao
What world you guys live in. You should join the xbots and play a broken version palworld. Sounds like fun the other side

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
We don't know it yet. You can tell that later if games will be bad.
What games?

2023: Spider-man 2 + HFW DLC
2024: Nothing announced

There's nothing from PS Studios. I don't give a shit about live service games.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Expectations of games releasing some day? What happened to the short windows you guys talked so much about? They got nothing for the entire second half of 2024, all time low for PlayStation.

They just showed 4 exclusive games releasing in the next 4 months.

SLB1904

Actually born in 1904!
22 Jun 2022
The good:
The bad:
  • Another show without SP PS Studios games. Yep, the Live Service pitch fucked their pipeline, and anyone denying that is smoking crack.
Sounds like good news. Back on track