Sony State of Play on January 31st (Confirmed). 5pm Eastern time. Stellar Blade, Rise of Ronin and 15+. Party time 🎉🔥

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
Did you like it?
No. I did not, Kojima did his best to save it but where are PlayStation studios and their games? Did they all spent years working on canceled GaaS?

Its 2024, this gen started in 2020 and will be over in 2027.

ApolloHelios

2 Jul 2022
Inappropriate language
Expectations of games releasing some day? What happened to the short windows you guys talked so much about? They got nothing for the entire second half of 2024, all time low for PlayStation.

Bullshit, their studios aren't ready to show anything but Kojima can announce a game without having anything to show for?
YET is the word you are missing that is also the most crucial in that aspect, so stop whining you cant

Edit: to whomever have reported me, take a look at this: https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/cant

Last edited:

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
you are getting 7 or 8 exclusives till April. Concord is confirmed to release this year plus whatever we don't know about lmfao
What world you guys live in. You should join the xbots and play a broken version palworld. Sounds like fun the other side
Miss me with thevGaaS trash by studios that never released a game before. PlayStation studios games are nowhere to be seen, are they going to skip an entire gen? Are PlayStation Studios being managed by Phil Spencer?

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Good if you don't give a shit about GAAS games. Helldivers 2 is out soon. Buy Xbox then. They've acquired Activision

This makes no sense, but I've noted that talking to some of you and talking to xbox scientologists is exactly the same shit, you just support a different jersey.

Reactions: Nhomnhom and Johnic

Plextorage

Veteran
26 Feb 2023
This makes no sense, but I've noted that talking to some of you and talking to xbox scientologists is exactly the same shit, you just support a different jersey.

It does makes sense. Buy Xbox then.

Legendary Tales for PSVR 2 looks kinda neat. Real time defending and attacking.

Reactions: Diah