Sony Subsidiary Aniplex Is Publishing the New Game from Danganronpa's Devs, But It's Skipping PS5

TrishaCat

17 May 2024
OP
OP
Nhomnhom

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
Weird, this sorta game would have an audience on Playstation I'd think. Maybe it contains content that Sony wanted to censor or cut out? I know a couple games have skipped Playstation because of that.
So Sony makes content that Sony wants to censor and cut out?

Come On What GIF by MOODMAN

I think the devs just have money to buy ps5 dev kits.
Sony can't buy/rent their own dev kits for games they are publishing?

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
As someone posted above, this is nothing new. But how pathetic does Sony look now? They suck valve off but don't even get Alyx for PSVR2. And they sure as shit aren't getting anything from Nintendo.

RE4-Station

Resident Evil Guru
Content Creator
28 Jun 2022
Off-topic.
To be honest I am dpne with sony now. Not because of this but because of how hard it is to use there products outside of playstation. My Xperia phone factory reseted when i tried connecting it to a new desktop and deleted all my photos and videos because that is what the xperia companion program wanted to do. I just bought a BRAVIA XR A90K OLED 4K tv a week ago amd I will see if I can still return it seeing how bad their customer support is. I dont want to drop $1500 on a new tv that last for like 2 years and goes to shit and customer support tells me well you should of purchased warranty on it. I think im going to pc gaming after all this. The Wii U was a horrible system i bought with my own money and the xbox one was one of the worst console purchases I ever made. Ypu cant just trust these companies to make products that work as intended anymore man.
Also the Sony RX mk6 has also been a pain to use for capturing video.

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
No, I think you are going to act exactly as you are reacting because I know who I'm dealing with.

Thankfully we have a handful of no hypocritical users that won't spare Sony of criticism just because it's Sony, I doubt you would have the same take if it was MS doing it.
I think plus extra was a huge mistake & actively was against it. I also think PC ports are a mistake.

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
Last year GamePass subs got 3 months of crunchyroll for free and PS+ subscribers got nothing. All of the different Sony branches are competing with each other. There is no cohesion within the company, everyone just does whatever they want. That's why they will never reach trillion dollar status like Apple or Nvidia. Which is a shame because Sony really does have that kind of potential.

Its weird how there is zero synergy among the divisions

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Nhomnhom

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
The GAAS push from jim Ryan is still by far their biggest mistake
PS3 multiplayer Sony was one of my favorite eras, I love Helldivers and Concord I’m willing to give a shot. We can agree to disagree on that one.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Just to be clear, everybody knows already.
Doesn't look like it reading the posts... that is why I choose to make it clear.
The posts are like a PlayStation Stuido releasing a game outside PlayStation.

Context matter.

Aniplex is part of Sony Music Entertainment Japan.
It is a Music Studio releasing a game outside PlayStation.

OP
OP
Nhomnhom

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
Doesn't look like it reading the posts... that is why I choose to make it clear.
The posts are like a PlayStation Stuido releasing a game outside PlayStation.
Maybe you should read the posts more carefully then or the news being discussed. Even the title already says Sony subsidiary and not PlayStation. Seems like you clearly didn't read the thread and now somehow want to imply that people in the threat were misinformed by stating the obvious.

disgusted not safe for work GIF

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Maybe you should read the posts more carefully then or the news being discussed. Even the title already says Sony subsidiary and not PlayStation. Seems like you clearly didn't read the thread and now somehow want to imply that people in the threat were misinformed by stating the obvious.

disgusted not safe for work GIF
image-2024-06-20-110008506.png

:unsure:

OP
OP
Nhomnhom

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
As always you are completely incorrect and cant admit you were called out for posting pure stupidity. Your moronic post drain my energy.

Worst user in this board by far, no wonder you are on my ignore list and I shouldn't have clicked to see the ignored member that was posting on my thread.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
As always you are completely incorrect and cant admit you were called out for posting pure stupidity. Your moronic post drain my energy.

Worst user in this board by far, no wonder you are on my ignore list and I shouldn't have clicked to see the ignored member that was posting on my thread.
"completely incorrect" and "pure stupidity" posting facts? No wonder lol.
You are mad for fucking nothing again.

Ohhhh it is because your thread... gatcha... you made a thread thinking it will validade your "opinion".

OP
OP
Nhomnhom

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
"completely incorrect" and "pure stupidity" posting facts? No wonder lol.
You are mad for fucking nothing again.

Ohhhh it is because your thread... gatcha... you made a thread thinking it will validade your "opinion".
My God, is this your attempt to troll or are you really that dumb?

Comes into the threat doesn't read anything (or even worse, doesn't understand anything that was written) starts to lecture people on the most basic information that everybody already knew as if it was some secret knowledge.

You can't even process in your head that Sony is not the same as PlayStation and yet thinks you are the only one that understood that Aniplex is a subsidiary or Sony.

Vomit Barf GIF

• haha
Reactions: ethomaz

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
My God, is this your attempt to troll or are you really that dumb?

Comes into the threat doesn't read anything (or even worse, doesn't understand anything that was written) starts to lecture people on the most basic information that everybody already knew as if it was some secret knowledge.

You can't even process in your head that Sony is not the same as PlayStation and yet thinks you are the only one that understood that Aniplex is a subsidiary or Sony.

Vomit Barf GIF
Read the comments and you find who is trolling lol
My post pic give you a hint already.