Sony Subsidiary Aniplex Is Publishing the New Game from Danganronpa's Devs, But It's Skipping PS5

Danja1187

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
PS3 multiplayer Sony was one of my favorite eras, I love Helldivers and Concord I’m willing to give a shot. We can agree to disagree on that one.
They had the best online games on the market during PS3. They were just one generation too early.

Danja1187

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Nobody cares due the reason I posted in this own thread.

But hey you must be trolling /s
I mean they ski PlayStation all the time and quite frankly it ain't like majority here or PS5 owners gonna be playing this either

Reactions: ethomaz
OP
OP
Nhomnhom

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
@ethomaz @Nhomnhom
Aren't you both from Brazil? You should get along better.
No. Dude is unbearable and it's not a matter of disagreeing with his opinion (whatever it is, since I usually have him on ignore) is just a matter of this dude never being able to properly understand what is being discussed and talking complete nonsense and never admitting he is called out for being obviously wrong.

I know that I'm annoying to many here but at least I read the threads and what people are writing before posting and going on and on about nothing.

Dude is trying to break my will by always stating the most obvious and basic info as if he had made some huge discovery.

Make It Stop Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

Someone had to say it.

• haha
Reactions: ethomaz

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
No. Dude is unbearable and it's not a matter of disagreeing with his opinion (whatever it is, since I usually have him on ignore) is just a matter of this dude never being able to properly understand what is being discussed and talking complete nonsense and never admitting he is called out for being obviously wrong.

I know that I'm annoying to many here but at least I read the threads and what people are writing before posting and going on and on about nothing.

Dude is trying to break my will by always stating the most obvious and basic info as if he had made some huge discovery.

Make It Stop Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

Someone had to say it.
Maybe the most basic and obvious info is the correct one.
You are just overthinking issues that doesn't exists at all.
I have no ideia why in your mind Sony is doing all these wrong things lol

In this thread you created a thread from a non-issue to try to validade your own "option" but people start to point you the obvious but you seem to ignore and just call them names like dumb, idiot, etc lol

I mean if people keep pointing you the obvious it means you did not understand that obvious 🤷‍♂️

Sometimes I ask myself... is that all because a Lego game will release on Switch? I can't understand why some here are mad at all.

Last edited:

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
For example this is interesting and worth to discuss.

• Developer was near dead.
  • Making loans they could not pay trying to finish the game.
  • The game was restarted.
  • Aniplex reached them as partner and saved them.
  • With Aniplex support they received help from Media Vision and Jet Studio as co-developers.
And people are mad about why a Sony Music partner game is not coming to PS5.

Maybe maybe maybe the budget didn't allow them to even think about PS5 after Aniplex helped them... imagine a so tough project that needed a external partner to survive having to change everything was developed to another platform.

But I'm just talking nonsense and trolling lol

Last edited:

TrishaCat

17 May 2024
This post isn't contradicting them. This is them complaining that a Sony subsidiary isn't supporting Playstation. They are not saying Aniplex is Playstation. This picture says "defend anything that comes from Sony even them going out of their way to not support Playstation", which is saying they're upset people are defending a part of Sony not supporting Playstation. At no point did they imply it was a Playstation studio not supporting Playstation. The distinction is understood.

You can think that its silly to be upset by this because different parts of Sony may be separate entities supporting their own interests, which is something that I also think. But they didn't contradict themselves. They never claimed Aniplex is a Playstation studio. The posts above even indicate that they dislike Sony's lack of synergy between branches. Which is a reasonable complaint, I think.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
I know it's not related but it hurts watching Sony waste over a billion on random shit but they can't invest that kind of money on anything gaming-related to secure IPs for their console business.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: JAHGamer

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
I know it's not related but it hurts watching Sony waste over a billion on random shit but they can't invest that kind of money on anything gaming-related to secure IPs for their console business.

I don't think Sony Music money can be used in Sony Game division.
BTW Sony Music for the last years is being the most profitable division in Sony... they reach similar revenue and Game division but with way better profit ratio.
They probably have more money in cash than Sony Game division... that means more free pass with high execs too.

• noneofmybizz
Reactions: Gods&Monsters
OP
OP
Nhomnhom

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023

I don't mind this, Paramount was way worse.

Reactions: Eternal_Wings

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
BTW Sony Music for the last years is being the most profitable division in Sony... they reach similar revenue and Game division but with way better profit ratio.
They probably have more money in cash than Sony Game division... that means more free pass with high execs too.
Similar revenue? Music is 10billion, gaming is 30 billion... They do have higher profit but SIE is still paying for Bungie.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Similar revenue? Music is 10billion, gaming is 30 billion... They do have higher profit but SIE is still paying for Bungie.
Yeap I mistook it due the profit being similar.
That makes the things even better in Sony Music favor.
You have 3x the revenue but profit less... that is the reason they are talking about in working in the profit ratio in Game division in the last earnings.

mibu no ookami

Veteran
21 Feb 2024
I miss Hirai Kaz. He didn't only care for one particular or a group of Sony Corp divisions, he did utilize all of them in a fair and adequate leadership. Why did you go Hirai. 😭😮‍💨

The strategic investment framework for the 5th Mid-Range Plan is a target of 1.8 trillion yen, including share buybacks, over three years. Our basic approach under the framework is to conduct strategic investments and agile share buybacks within this range over a three-year period, without overly favoring any specific segment.

When you realize that Sony is going to be spending for SIE, maybe you'll shift your tune. Who am I kidding, you'll be angry that it isn't Square Enix.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Making profit by buying music catalogs from famous artists. This is like Xbox making revenue by buying COD.

Meanwhile, Playstation have to do everything from scratch and they are not allowed to buy anything big.

• brain
Reactions: Nhomnhom