Sony’s CES press conference live on January 8th (5pm PST Official Thread all news in here! 123 mil users. Gravity Rush movie preview shown.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Small development team, relatively low budget.

Some people are so eager to throw around the term "flop", especially when it's an exclusive.
Thts my point, the budget is relatively lower than the big budget games we see. I doubt it will flop.

Reactions: Hezekiah
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
It's today. We should be getting some psvr2 news as they hinted on their Twitter.

• sad
Reactions: Nhomnhom

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Hope when I wake up we get the proooooo
I think they won't announce any new console hardware or accesories.

Apparently they plan to release PS5 Pro in fall, so the announcement would be around September, not now.

They already released a gazillion gaming accesories in 2022 and 2023.

If they announce something in the gaming hardware side, I think it would only be a 30th anniversary edition of the PS5 Slim and Dual Sense, plus maybe a Bravia PlayStation tv, a gaming focused tv line with best in class latency, motion blur, etc.

Here at CES they'll talk more about cameras and their car, plus maybe some tech to improve images and videos recorded or streamed using the tech from recently acquired iSize company.

Regarding gaming maybe they have there Jimbo to say goodbye (not likely, since he's tired from travelling), update the PS5 sales numbers, show a game sizzle of 2024 games -probably the one we already saw-, maybe announce some PC port and maybe they could announce or show some tv/movie adaptation of a PS IP (like GoT).

Less likely, but I think still possible, they may announce that later this year they'll release PS cloud gaming on smartphones, tablets, tvs (and PS Portal).

Last edited:
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I think they won't announce any new console hardware or accesories.

Apparently they plan to release PS5 Pro in fall, so the announcement would be around September, not now.

They already released a gazillion gaming accesories in 2022 and 2023.

If they announce something in the gaming hardware side, I think it would only be a 30th anniversary edition of the PS5 Slim and Dual Sense, plus maybe a Bravia PlayStation tv, a gaming focused tv line with best in class latency, motion blur, etc.

Here at CES they'll talk more about cameras and their car, plus maybe some tech to improve images and videos recorded or streamed using the tech from recently acquired iSize company.

Regarding gaming maybe they have there Jimbo to say goodbye (not likely, since he's tired from travelling), update the PS5 sales numbers, show a game sizzle of 2024 games -probably the one we already saw-, maybe announce some PC port and maybe they could announce or show some tv/movie adaptation of a PS IP (like GoT).

Less likely, but I think still possible, they may announce that later this year they'll release PS cloud gaming on smartphones, tablets, tvs (and PS Portal).
Yes, third quarter of this year. They don't want to cannabalize ps5 sales up until tht point so they will announce later.

historia

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
Lol they are spending time talking about animations.

Cmon, whoc fucking cares. Give TV games or give me death. I don't see any country for me old man.

historia

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
Lol this is why I miss E3

Nintendo, Sony, anyone please it back

Wheelers in shambles

Lord Mittens

Community Cat
1 Jul 2022
Microsoft executive up there with Sony 😳😳
Hug It Out Z Nation GIF by SYFY

• Shake