Spider-man 2 crushes Starfield in IGN "most excited for" poll

nongkris

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
Which game is the biggest and going to sell the most by the end of the year?
Starfield vs Spider-Man 2 vs Super Mario Wonder.

My prediction
Starfield - 8 million
Spider-Man 2 - 8 million
Super Mario Wonder - 13 million
My prediction as well. All 3 will sell gangbusters with Nintendo on top. I'm curious to see if Gamepass will effect the sales of Starfield though like it has with redfall and hi fi rush which didn't chart

Danja1187

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
My prediction as well. All 3 will sell gangbusters with Nintendo on top. I'm curious to see if Gamepass will effect the sales of Starfield though like it has with redfall and hi fi rush which didn't chart
Fully expect PC to carry the sales along with the modding community. Xbox sales will probably be determined by bundles.

Airbus

Veteran
30 Jun 2022
Sales are decreasing for Playstation first party games. If it breaks Ragnarok record then I expect it. Or maybe I'm projecting my lack of interest in the game.
"Sales are decreasing for playstation first party game"

"If it breaks ragnarok record then i expect it"

So which one is it..decreasing or increasing...

Make up your mind:ROFLMAO:

Danja1187

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
"Sales are decreasing for playstation first party game"

"If it breaks ragnarok record then i expect it"

So which one is it..decreasing or increasing...

Make up your mind:ROFLMAO:
Funny you exclude the last part of my comment. My comment was straight forward. If it breaks the record then it could. But end of the day I'm just stating my opinion.

Airbus

Veteran
30 Jun 2022
Funny you exclude the last part of my comment. My comment was straight forward. If it breaks the record then it could. But end of the day I'm just stating my opinion.
Whats funnier is that you cant even make your own mind cos both statement contradict each other

You already proven wrong from sayin the original spiderman game wont reach 20 m

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Surpassing the original Spider-man should be a realistic milestone for the sequel ltd.

Sony has only managed to make spider-man more popular since that game’s release with both games and the movies.

Paired with PS5 momentum … pfft easy.

Danja1187

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Whats funnier is that you cant even make your own mind cos both statement contradict each other

You already proven wrong from sayin the original spiderman game wont reach 20 m
It's not my fault you can't read. Nowhere did I state the original Spiderman can't reach 20 million. I said the original didn't sell 33 million.

Why do I need to make up my mind? Nobody in here knows how this game will sell, it's all guestimates.

People in here saying Starfield won't sell well, but apparently that's perfectly fine. But me thinking Spiderman 2 may not sell 20 million is an issue... Oh fuck off already

Airbus

Veteran
30 Jun 2022
It's not my fault you can't read. Nowhere did I state the original Spiderman can't reach 20 million. I said the original didn't sell 33 million.

Why do I need to make up my mind? Nobody in here knows how this game will sell, it's all guestimates.

People in here saying Starfield won't sell well, but apparently that's perfectly fine. But me thinking Spiderman 2 may not sell 20 million is an issue... Oh fuck off already
You were betting neither game getting there( 20 m)

Lets revisit this coments latter for spiderman 2

Danja1187

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
You were betting neither game getting there( 20 m)

Lets revisit this coments latter for spiderman 2
But where did I say neither game would NOT sell well? I didn't

Nothing to revisit. If I'm wrong down the road then I'm wrong... and iife goes goes. I don't take forum shit seriously like some of y'all here, clearly.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022

Because Spider Man 2 is on most paying customers console. Whole history of selling games and Spider Man included with 33M( 25M Spider Man, 8M MM) sales.
Starfield on dead xbox with game pass.

Airbus

Veteran
30 Jun 2022
But where did I say neither game would NOT sell well? I didn't

Nothing to revisit. If I'm wrong down the road then I'm wrong... and iife goes goes. I don't take forum shit seriously like some of y'all here, clearly.
Stop deflecting your comments are there on previous page

youre embarassing man haha

Danja1187

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Stop deflecting your comments are there on previous page

youre embarassing man haha
The only person I see defecting here is you and your struggle argument bunny hopping from one shit to the next.

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Sales are decreasing for Playstation first party games. If it breaks Ragnarok record then I expect it. Or maybe I'm projecting my lack of interest in the game.

Are they? Because the latest PS Studios exclusive pretty much obliterated their sales records.

Danja1187

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
I'd like a source for that, but I'm not saying you're wrong. However, you didn't answer my question.
The question is pointless since I already acknowledged Ragnarok'a record... We haven't gotten another first party blockbuster since? Spiderman will be the other? So it was a silly question

And it was in their last report