Spider-Man 2 has sold more than 2.5 Million copies in first 24 hours

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
Eh honestly I enjoyed the game, some pandering here and there but not that bad.

I think Insomiac definitely don't to kill their tentpole franchises so they definitely will have to resort to using Peter/Miles players data to decide which direction they want to go with.
Insomniac has already said people are jumping to conclusions…Peter isn’t going anywhere.

Peter and Miles will continue to successfully co exist.

ForzaJuve

23 Oct 2023
I did not say that, and yes, he is Spider-Man. He's as much Spider-Man as Peter Parker is. No matter how triggered you are, you can't change reality just to fit your weird narrative.

No, Miles Morales is Miles Morales. Peter Parker is Spiderman. It's in the origin story dude.

I'm not surprised you guys pulled out the ist and phone defense. I just don't want puke on my plate at the restaurant, that's it. No political flags, no boss babes, a normal world. Can't be too much to ask.

What do women on trenbologna sandwiches have to do with the topic, btw?

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
No, Miles Morales is Miles Morales. Peter Parker is Spiderman. It's in the origin story dude.
73918l.jpg

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
@ForzaJuve only has 30 messages on this forum, and almost all of them are hating on Spider-Man 2. A game he's admitted to not playing, lets just ignore this troll.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Umar

ForzaJuve

23 Oct 2023
@ForzaJuve only has 30 messages on this forum, and almost all of them are hating on Spider-Man 2. A game he's admitted to not playing, lets just ignore this troll.

That's a weird accusation, it's perfectly valid to discuss plot details about things that can be easily found online. The fact that it's running on my PS5 instead of a video doesn't change a plot detail.

Spiderman is Peter Parker, that's who stars in the very first issue. Miles is a character that Marvel made to oin the panderverse.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
I mean… there’s always been spider-man drama. When Ben Reily was introduced is when I checked out and said “this shit is stupid.” This is what Spider-Man is now; clones and multiverse nonsense. Post onslaught I was done with marvel. It became polluted with off the wall stuff.

Should they call the game spider-man 3 and not feature Peter Parker? Not really no. It’s also too dumb of move business wise. I can’t see that happening. No way man…

Peter ain’t retiring. Sony is looking to make an avengers moment in game form. They’re gonna use everyone they can.

It’s like god of war without Kratos… fuck outta here boycott

Last edited:

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022

Cope and Seethe

I'm not surprised you guys pulled out the ist and phone defense. I just don't want puke on my plate at the restaurant, that's it. No political flags, no boss babes, a normal world. Can't be too much to ask.
A normal world where politics exists, where women exist, where gay people exist... The world in the game? Got it.

What does this mean? Did you have an aneurysm since you can't cope?

Spiderman is Peter Parker, that's who stars in the very first issue. Miles is a character that Marvel made to oin the panderverse.

The amount of tears 😂. Peter Parker is Spider-Man. Miles Morales is Spider-Man. Marvel are the creator of both. Just wait until you find out who the original Nick Fury was.

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
I mean… there’s always been spider-man drama. When Ben Reily was introduced is when I checked out and said “this shit is stupid.” This is what Spider-Man is now; clones and multiverse nonsense. Post onslaught I was done with marvel. It became polluted with off the wall stuff.

How old are you, Vertigo? Because Ben Reilly was introduced as a Peter Parker clone in 1975.

24 Jun 2022

Maybe you should go watch what Stan Lee himself has to say about it. I mean he's only co-creator of the character and universe itself.

Also, I do wonder why this 'Miles Morales is Miles Morales' stuff didn't track when Miguel was Spiderman for a while in the comics 🤔...

What you're asking for is to be pandered to, while criticizing others for thinking they're being pandered to. The culture war has turned into a hilarious circus of stupid in the circle of life.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
How old are you, Vertigo? Because Ben Reilly was introduced as a Peter Parker clone in 1975.

And killed off in that same issue. I’m talking about when he took over as Scarlett Spider in the 90s.

Don’t care about spider-verse. Peter Parker is spider-man. I get people love the spider verse stuff and Miles. That’s fine.

The “who’s really Spider-Man” drama is not new.

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023

I just don't want puke on my plate at the restaurant, that's it. No political flags, no boss babes, a normal world. Can't be too much to ask.
I honestly wonder why things like this bother people to the point of bringing it up in online discussion. It's not as serious as you think it is. None of these things are new. What's new is people hilariously feeling some type of way about it.