Spider-Man Devs Say Copaganda "Wasn't Our Intent" đŸ˜‚đŸ˜­

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
This reminds me of a Dave Chapelle's skit where he says that trans people just invent new terms to argue.
I believe tht! The acronym now is getting Hella long and every week it's something new to add but we expected to understand and know gtfo!!!

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Copaganda and military recruitment propaganda have been part of games for years. I don't think anyone will play spiderman and think "hey, I'll go join an organization that needs to be bailed out by a fictional super human all the time" though.

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
I dare them to have Spider-Man beating up cops.

Writing was never one of Insomniac strengths and I doubt they have anything meaningful to say about anything.
Yeah Im not expecting too much change in Spiderman 2. Gameplay wise or story telling/mission structure wise. Maybe they have upped there game up.

Wolverine Though…. The writer is from Spec Ops so Im interested to see what he does. He will do a better job than Spiderman 1 for sure

Last edited:
  • brain
Reactions: Nhomnhom

Yobo

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2022
It's a fake New York with super heroes running around where cops are actually good guys. It doesn't have to be a reflection of real life issues

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
They should have a mission where the cops raid Microsoft's bot farm and arrest, try, and execute the perps. Spider-Man just swings around the courtroom during this mission making witty remarks.

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
So the game will be pro murders, riots, BLM/antifa and hard drugs now?
CNN-Headline-Fiery-2.jpg