Star Wars Outlaws Reviews & Metacritic

MiyazakiLovesKojima

If it was a jedi game with Sekiro like combat and some RPG elements like KOTOR Id be there day 1. I know people say we already we have enough Jedi stuff, but its not done right lol
Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko

• Shake
  • haha
Reactions: EDMIX and Kokoloko

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko Kokoloko

The return of the man,the myth, the legend. Hope all is good

EDMIX

eh, this is sorta what I expected it to score. It looked like a fun once over from what I've seen. Will play thru it when my copy arrives later this week.

I don't know if any of the wild Youtube SHOCK FACE clickbaits was ever going to get me to change my mind, I think most have pretty much ignored a lot of that shit btw, as to why the game is sitting at number one across multiple retailers.

At some point, the exaggeration of Youtubers over reacting over something has become a meme and has lost a lot of its effect.

Even for me to see this as "mediocre" you have to convince me more did this style of game better or something, we don't have a lot that have made games exactly like this, to pretend as if the issues I'm seeing are this wild or something.

We've had games release with entire Ai missing and a series of excuses for CDPR on why its ok and not that bad, I'm not going to sit here and pretend this game must be the worst ever and its completely functional and exactly what the publisher promised.

If this was like Cyberpunk, we'd get those enemies riding speeder bikes after you 3 years later and the end of the game for $30 lol

For what they are trying to do with Star Wars, I don't see this as that bad and I've seen much worse at launch.

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
eh, this is sorta what I expected it to score. It looked like a fun once over from what I've seen. Will play thru it when my copy arrives later this week.

I don't know if any of the wild Youtube SHOCK FACE clickbaits was ever going to get me to change my mind, I think most have pretty much ignored a lot of that shit btw, as to why the game is sitting at number one across multiple retailers.

At some point, the exaggeration of Youtubers over reacting over something has become a meme and has lost a lot of its effect.

Even for me to see this as "mediocre" you have to convince me more did this style of game better or something, we don't have a lot that have made games exactly like this, to pretend as if the issues I'm seeing are this wild or something.

We've had games release with entire Ai missing and a series of excuses for CDPR on why its ok and not that bad, I'm not going to sit here and pretend this game must be the worst ever and its completely functional and exactly what the publisher promised.

If this was like Cyberpunk, we'd get those enemies riding speeder bikes after you 3 years later and the end of the game for $30 lol

For what they are trying to do with Star Wars, I don't see this as that bad and I've seen much worse at launch.
Who said no one is giving shit to CDPR with cyberpunk lmao, Pass me the koolaid if you think CDPR will get pre-orders like they did after witcher 3's success. Still havent bought phantom liberty and I will not reward them for fixing shit that should have been shipped day 1 with the base game, don't pool in us with UBICUCKS like yourself, some people have standards. Your post reads like I eat fermented shit most of the time and this time I got fresh shit so that makes it better.

• haha
Reactions: EDMIX

peter42O

Veteran
12 Jan 2024
Will play Star Wars Outlaws in November after Dragon Age via Ubisoft+. As a Ubisoft fanboy, this generation has been disappointing for me when compared to last generation. Immortals Fenyx Rising was an excellent 9.0/10 for me while WD Legion, Valhalla, Far Cry 6 and Avatar were all an 8.0/10 which is still great on my scale but coming from last generation where I had Black Flag/Origins/Odyssey (9.5/10), Far Cry 4 (9.5/10), Primal (9.0/10), GR Wildlands (9.0/10) and both Division 1 and 2 (9.0/10), they were on fire for me.

All the assholes who don't even play their games bitched about their formula and now, they've become worse for me. Star Wars Outlaws having instant fail stealth missions is a fucking disgrace. I'm sure visuals and audio will carry the game to probably another 8.0/10 for me but still, I can't wait for The Division 3 next gen!! Get back to what you do best and let the licensed shit fuck off!!

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Ubisoft sent out a lot of review copies. Even to online gamer content creators who do mp.

And even with the sponsored content the reception is looking lukewarm.

Yea I dunno Pete. I played a lot of those games too. Thought most were mid and wildlands, asscreed and farcry are all legit designed the same and it’s maddening.

Massive did their own thing and while Division 2 never did well for itself; I still really enjoyed that first game to recognize their pedigree. But it also looks like this game got rushed out the gate too.

I still think it’s gonna sell well. Most ubi games are immune to criticism.

The Crew Motorsport is a fantastic game 😬

ToTTenTranz

Veteran
Icon Extra
4 Aug 2023
I used to love the Assassin's Creed series and I also finished Watch Dogs 2, but I just can't stand the padding anymore.

I might still play Mirage one of these days, but after coming from Odyssey when I saw the Vallhala reviews all the complaints about the (even more excessive) padding put me off from the game/series completely.

Fenyx Rising was a breadth of fresh air and didn't have as much padding, but Ubisoft apparently terminated the IP anyways.

• sad
Reactions: KvallyX

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
I used to love the Assassin's Creed series and I also finished Watch Dogs 2, but I just can't stand the padding anymore.

I might still play Mirage one of these days, but after coming from Odyssey when I saw the Vallhala reviews all the complaints about the (even more excessive) padding put me off from the game/series completely.

Fenyx Rising was a breadth of fresh air and didn't have as much padding, but Ubisoft apparently terminated the IP anyways.
Mirage is pretty great compared to Valhalla.
Smaller scale suits way way better.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Ubisoft sent out a lot of review copies. Even to online gamer content creators who do mp.
Yes, this is mostly what PR people in the game publishers do for all their games. They send codes to any gaming press/content creator with decent audience that asks for it.

Reactions: EDMIX

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Yes, this is mostly what PR people in the game publishers do for all their games. They send codes to any gaming press/content creator with decent audience that asks for it.

Right, like I don’t know this having done gamespress and was the one shipping review copies… and that’s not the point I was making. These types I’m mentioning receiving outlaws don’t typically review games at all. They’re just PvP and mp content creators. Ubisoft pr went a bit more outside the box than usual it looks like.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Right, like I don’t know this having done gamespress and was the one shipping review copies… and that’s not the point I was making. These types I’m mentioning receiving outlaws don’t typically review games at all. They’re just PvP and mp content creators. Ubisoft pr went a bit more outside the box than usual it looks like.
because they are way down in pre-order numbers. my country's shop got massive discount before release, on PSN it doesn't sell to hot either. neither on other bigger PSN regions.

Killer_Sakoman

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
because they are way down in pre-order numbers. my country's shop got massive discount before release, on PSN it doesn't sell to hot either. neither on other bigger PSN regions.
People made their minds. They want good looking cool characters and fun gameplay.

BroodCorp

Veteran
Icon Extra
28 May 2023
Of course now, after being called out, content creators feel comfortable saying the game is not very good.

EDMIX

Who said no one is giving shit to CDPR with cyberpunk lmao

lol this fucking pussy deleted his review because of how bad the game actually turned out! lol This man was literally making it sound like it was the greatest game ever made and as soon as the fan backlash started, he removes the review and post this shit instead

So i'm not shocked some are doing an about face on this as how can you then rate some other game with issues, if entire missing Ai is ok with you and no big deal? This mean spent all this time attacking ever publisher under the sun for issues in their games, only to then SING the praises of CP2077.

This dude took it down cause the fans kept posting videos of all that missing shit and broken shit from the game. He took the yellow chair and decided to hype and exaggerate and shill for CDPR lol

So theses are literally the real comments from people that followed this bud.

"Six months after release, and now you're making this? Sorry but even for you this is disingenuous. You lied, sold into the hype, told people this game was amazing"

"Never trust a fanboi."

"Yeah you were shilling hard for that game"

"You served CDPR well, when serving was safe" Nuff said."

"> Multiple videos about how poorly Avengers is doing> But if something similar came up for CP2077: "CDPR is doing their best to fix things and it still has potential!"Uh-huh. Sure."

"Takes a big man to apologize 6 months after the fact and then monetize the apology video as well. Hats off to you."

"In other words you basically did what a lot of people said you did, reviewed the game as a fanboy :-/"

"Made me unsub from his channel back then. People make mistakes, but I felt like he lost his integrity with that review."

"Shilled the game so hard and then rode the wave when people started hating on it, lol."

"That's a long explanation for: I was simping instead of warning everyone else"

"The moment they said “use our footage not your own” was when my concerns were raised."

"Cops that can't drive and can spawn out of thin air; really?Grand Theft Auto 3 (2001) would like a word with you...Six months later and nothing is fixed. Wow.... just wow."

^ never added that in the review btw, apparently, no big deal the Ai cannot drive a car and shoot lol I still don't get how the fuck that is a 9 or a 10, that makes not fucking sense and we don't have 1 fucking game that has ever released with such a thing missing and someone simping and saying "derrrrr 10/10 masterpiece"

"Six months after release, and now you're making this? Sorry but even for you this is disingenuous. You lied, sold into the hype, told people this game was amazing, hell I bought it on your recommendation, because I trusted your opinion! Then I watched as you rode the backlash bandwagon with everyone else as if you weren't shilling yourself out the whole time.Disappointing, Yong, very Disappointing."

"Interesting how Yongyea kinda exemplified all the things he rails against, but for different reasons. He rushed his review instead of delaying and believed day one patches will fix everything, which are both things he rails against developers for doing—releasing games instead of delaying and touting day one patches instead of just having less bugs in the game."

Good to see that I'm not the only one that sees the massive hypocrisy regarding this shit ^

"He did a review acting like it was the second coming of Christ. Only briefly covers the issues and went on how great it was and game of the year etc. Than when the wind changes he acts like he never blew smoke out of his arse and played the victim card by claiming that he was deceived."

"Shilled this game to high heck whilst simultaneously shitting on Fallout 76 looool"

"I rushed through the campaign guys, that's why i didnt notice the mediocre RPG, open world , AI , bugs and other aspects that made the game a disaster" Just grow some testicles and admit that you and your other jorno buddies got benefits from CPPR and had to promote it, it was a contract. It's already well known that even independent youtubers do favors for game companies in exchange for early access reviews and invites to special events , not just mainstream gaming media."

"Cyberpunk 2077 is a paragon of open-world gaming, offering the kind of freedom to explore and define your character that provides a new pinnacle for the genre. It takes everything we celebrate about open-world games, and learns from it, implementing best-in-class variations in a world that's so dense and detailed." lol

This is easily, the most honest review of this game and its funny that people attacked this man for this, yet he ultimately was correct on the game's issues and played in on BOTH PC and console to prove the issue was beyond a few mere bugs

So I'm sorry bud, this fucking game cannot be a 8 or a 9 and god no, it can't be a 10. Anything giving it above a 7 is 100% sus to me and yellow chair approved. LOL

Have fun with that Yellow liquid Quest lol

Last edited:
  • fire
Reactions: The Icon