Starfield is 4K/30 on Series X, 1440/30 on Series S

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
I didnā€™t say it would win. Can you read? If itā€™s half as good as TOTK, itā€™ll be better than any game on a PS console.
It wonā€™t be even half as good as TOtK. Itā€™s a generic first person game. Boring af. And itā€™s exclusive to Xbox. This means the game will die. Nobody will play it. Itā€™s DOA.

FIREK2029

24 Jun 2022
So it seems 30fps is suddenly fine for xbots. šŸ˜‚
Last week they were outraged because Nintendo dared to release totk at 1080/30fps. Is there a more hypocritical fanbase out there?
The fanbase is a joke. They constantly flip-flop depending on what their overlords at MS are able to provide them.

Reactions: PS_ROCKS and Nitro

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
Starfield wonā€™t even sell 5 mil. Itā€™s dead, people. Some will play the first 4 minutes at gamepass and move on. Game is DOA.

ghostz

Banned
12 Apr 2023
It wonā€™t be even half as good as TOtK. Itā€™s a generic first person game. Boring af. And itā€™s exclusive to Xbox. This means the game will die. Nobody will play it. Itā€™s DOA.
Sorry, but everyoneā€™s impressed besides Sony-only fans. Go figure.

• haha
Reactions: ethomaz

FIREK2029

24 Jun 2022
I wouldn't say it's DOA but the fact that it's not gonna be available on the 2 of the biggest platforms with Playstation and Nintendo ensures it won't nearly be as popular as past Bathesda games. It's gonna be a strictly Xbox and PC affair. Part of what made Skyrim so popular is the fact it was on every device and could literally run on a Potato. Starfield doesn't have that benefit at all.

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
I wouldn't say it's DOA but the fact that it's not gonna be available on the 2 of the biggest platforms with Playstation and Nintendo ensures it won't nearly be as popular as past Bathesda games. It's gonna be a strictly Xbox and PC affair. Part of what made Skyrim so popular is the fact it was on every device and could literally run on a Potato. Starfield doesn't have that benefit at all.
I doubt even 5 million people will play it. The game was sent to die. Nobody will care about it. And itā€™s 30fps. šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø

Dr Bass

The doctor is in
Founder
20 Jun 2022
I doubt even 5 million people will play it. The game was sent to die. Nobody will care about it. And itā€™s 30fps. šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø
It's on Game Pass, it'll easily get more than 5 million downloads and people who start it up. People who actually play it though ... that's something else.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: FIREK2029

ghostz

Banned
12 Apr 2023
Starfield wonā€™t even sell 5 mil. Itā€™s dead, people. Some will play the first 4 minutes at gamepass and move on. Game is DOA.

200w.gif

FIREK2029

24 Jun 2022
Yea, the fact it's on Gamepass pretty much eliminates its sales on consoles at least. I plan to play it on PC and I'm sure it will sell the most on PC but I don't see it moving too much with mostly PC sales. I think more than 5 million will at least download it but it's definitely not gonna do very big or impressive numbers in actual sales.

ghostz

Banned
12 Apr 2023
Yea, the fact it's on Gamepass pretty much eliminates its sales on consoles at least. I plan to play it on PC and I'm sure it will sell the most on PC but I don't see it moving too much with mostly PC sales. I think more than 5 million will at least download it but it's definitely not gonna do very big or impressive numbers in actual sales.
It will be downloaded by 20 million within the first few months.

ghostz

Banned
12 Apr 2023
Thy have nithing better to play and haven't had anything in like five years. It better šŸ˜‚ you not fooling us.
It went from ā€œit might scratch 5 millionā€ to justifying why 20 million downloads doesnā€™t matter šŸ¤£

Yā€™all are ANGRY lmao!!!

Reactions: Gamernyc78

FIREK2029

24 Jun 2022
It will be downloaded by 20 million within the first few months.
Not even Halo infinite pulled off such metrics and it's the most popular Microsoft IP.

No way Starfield is gonna pull that off. It will be downloaded by a lot of people but no way it's gonna be downloaded by 20 million in a few months. That's crazy talk lol.

Reactions: PS_ROCKS

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
It went from ā€œit might scratch 5 millionā€ to justifying why 20 million downloads doesnā€™t matter šŸ¤£

Yā€™all are ANGRY lmao!!!
No we play million dollar seller quality games without a bs subscription. Horizon, God of war, etc sell 10, 15 million plus without being free because it's you knowwwww qualityyyy šŸ¤—

I know you troll on here because your in the xbox Insider club or whatever it's called but you just cant win. They just come out with garbage regularly. That's a consensus šŸ˜šŸ˜Š

ghostz

Banned
12 Apr 2023
Not even Halo infinite pulled off such metrics and it's the most popular Microsoft IP.

No way Starfield is gonna pull that off. It will be downloaded by a lot of people but no way it's gonna be downloaded by 20 million in a few months. That's crazy talk lol.
Halo Infinite did hit 20 million, though. In three months.

• haha
Reactions: Swift_Star