Starfield | Review & Discussion Thread

What scores do you think StarfieId will get?

• 50-55%

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • 55-60%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 60-65%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 65-70%

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • 70-75%

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • 75-80%

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • 80-85%

Votes: 12 24.5%
  • 85-90%

Votes: 17 34.7%
  • 90-95%

Votes: 11 22.4%
  • 95-100%

Votes: 2 4.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Payday 3 at #7? Gamepass effect is real. Wouldn't be surprised if the shutdowns are real

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
He won't say doesnt want to tell that xbots don't buy games 🤣
Two things we know now from Dring's sudden allergy to stats is that Microsoft is following online discussions very closely and understand that it's a terrible look to consumers and developers that software just doesn't sell on Xbox, and that it really bothers them.

We need to find out what the stats are and shout them from the rooftops. It'll accelerate Xbox's demise.

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
Two things we know now from Dring's sudden allergy to stats is that Microsoft is following online discussions very closely and understand that it's a terrible look to consumers and developers that software just doesn't sell on Xbox, and that it really bothers them.

We need to find out what the stats are and shout them from the rooftops. It'll accelerate Xbox's demise.
They're heading towards their own demise with the inevitable price increases & drop in quality of all the studios the gobble up , unless they want to walk back day one releases on gamepass which would also kill them 🤣

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
They're heading towards their own demise with the inevitable price increases & drop in quality of all the studios the gobble up , unless they want to walk back day one releases on gamepass which would also kill them 🤣
They've already walked it back. pre-ordering/upgrade for early access for both forza and starfield.

Reactions: Would_you_kindly
27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
They've already walked it back. pre-ordering/upgrade for early access for both forza and starfield.
That pissed me off so much no one calls them out on their 'early access' or the fact that none of the dlc is included with 'the best value in gaming' we all know they do it because gamepass is a loss leader & Phil can't let investors know how much they're losing

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
Ps users are just as stupid when it comes to ravers tnf they clap like seals for gt 7 which is just gran turismo sport with a few tweaks ... & the always online I wish my fellow PlayStation guys took a stand against that shit but they didn't

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
A Redditor just accused me of "unload[ing]" my opinions on someone who "wasn't trying to talk to you about it" because I said I didn't know anyone IRL who purchased the game.
I got banned from eurogamer for 'other unsuitable tops' when they did a story about cod taking someone's bundle down because they talked about protecting children from the trans ideology , literally all I said was sexual harassment is fine but god forbid you mention safeguarding children .... they support groomers & I can't wait till they die

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
A Redditor just accused me of "unload[ing]" my opinions on someone who "wasn't trying to talk to you about it" because I said I didn't know anyone IRL who purchased the game.
Boy, I remember when Reddit was wild and fun, not the cesspit of blue-haired woketards and OnlyFans scammers it is now. The world went to absolute shit over the last ten years.

riesgoyfortuna

Veteran
4 Jul 2022
Ps users are just as stupid when it comes to ravers tnf they clap like seals for gt 7 which is just gran turismo sport with a few tweaks ... & the always online I wish my fellow PlayStation guys took a stand against that shit but they didn't
No, gt7 its not gt sport with a few tweaks, but go on

Reactions: SLB1904

ChorizoPicozo

Veteran
1 Jul 2022

The more i hear about this game the more baffled i am at jaffe's take. Either he is trolling or he is shilling hard

edit: especially when he went mental over Metroid and keeps criticizing sony's formula

Last edited:

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
The more i hear about this game the more baffled i am at jaffe's take. Either he is trolling or he is shilling hard

edit: especially when he went mental over Metroid and keeps criticizing sony's formula
Jaffe is doing it for 3 reasons, twitter blue engagement money, Xbox fanboy superchat donations, and to get a game development job from Xbox (unlikely). But at least the xbox idiots will help him pay rent this month because of that nonsense.