Starfield review embargo date is Thursday August 31st at 9AM PT / 12PM ET / 5PM UK.

Dr Bass

The doctor is in
Founder
20 Jun 2022
It seems like they're rolling out the release confidently. Solid 2-3 weeks lead time for reviews, embargo a week ahead of release means they expect positive coverage. I'm interested to know if they're mostly sending Xbox or Steam keys.
It’s not a week ahead of release it’s one day. People will be getting it September 1st.

Reactions: Frozone

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
MS money hasn't been able to pay for good games (Halo Infinite, Redfall) but maybe it can buy some good scores this time.
I mean it bought higher scores. Those games should have scored all around at least ten points less than they did.

Remij

Banned
10 Jul 2022
I believe the game will be good, maybe even great. But let me ask you a question. Were you damage controlling and downplaying any PS exclusives success over the past decade?
Nope... not before they were released.

In fact, the hype I throw towards Playstation is stuff that people around here apparently don't want to hear. Things like "_____ is coming to PC, gonna be awesome!" and I get met with "beggar", "enjoy our 2 year old scraps", ect ect..

If I'm talking shit about a PS game.. it's because the game/device has already released.

• haha

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
Nope... not before they were released.

In fact, the hype I throw towards Playstation is stuff that people around here apparently don't want to hear. Things like "_____ is coming to PC, gonna be awesome!" and I get met with "beggar", "enjoy our 2 year old scraps", ect ect..

If I'm talking shit about a PS game.. it's because the game/device has already released.
That's because you're intentionally trying to stir things up by bringing up PC releases. How come you're not hyping console exclusives?

Unless you play mostly on PC.

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

Remij

Banned
10 Jul 2022
That's because you're intentionally trying to stir things up by bringing up PC releases. How come you're not hyping console exclusives?

Unless you play mostly on PC.
Because.... I don't game on console...

Around here it's kind of impossible for anything I post to be seen as something which isn't intentionally stirring up shit... unless I completely go out of my way to look at it from the console point of view and speak highly of Playstation.. Think about that for a min and just ask yourself if that MIGHT be true.. If I talk from the Xbox console point of view, I'm hated on as a Xbox fanboy. If I talk about PS games being awesome on PC or brag about getting them or them being best on PC... I'm a PS hater and the people here can't have that.. can they..

Last edited:

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
This thread is embarrassing. Already damage controlling and downplaying any success this game will find..

These clowns actually think Final Fantasy is more popular

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• haha
Reactions: Remij

Remij

Banned
10 Jul 2022
These clowns actually think Final Fantasy is more popular

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Final Fantasy is extremely popular.. and I believe the RIGHT Final Fantasy game would do massive numbers... but the reality is that an almost DMC-like action FF game with hardly any RPG elements isn't what RPG gamers want. FF7R part 2 will do better, I imagine.

FF is also one of my favorite series of all time. I have my original FF1 copy with the Nintendo Power Guide nicely packed away safe in storage. It's one of my gaming treasures. I want nothing but the best for that franchise, and I do associate Final Fantasy with Playstation... like everyone else. But the reality is that these games need as big of a market to sell to as possible... ESPECIALLY when they're trying to change things up with the gameplay/direction.