Starfield

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022
What a difference a few weeks make.

Still remember people saying this game will be the only GOTY competitor to Elden Ring. Even before gameplay was shown.

Now it's no longer releasing in 2022 and GOTY is out of the equation. No chance against all the games releasing in 2023.

And whats funny, I bet if it weren’t for Phil Spencer, Todd would have released it as is November because he really likes the date. Bethesda has no barometer for quality assurance which is why they’ve been in dire straits and needed to be sold off to begin with.

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022
That was PC footage? I thought it was captured on Xbox.

Like Forza

Steve Harvey Wow GIF by NBC

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022
When the guy with the jet pack gets shot i swear it turns into a literal slide show. One minute he’s on the ground and the next he’s gone

I kind of hope the trend of showing off games with such shitty framerates goes away soon. The Star Ocean gameplay made the game look so much better today at a solid 60fps

Reactions: Bo_Hazem
20 Jun 2022
Salalah, Oman
When the guy with the jet pack gets shot i swear it turns into a literal slide show. One minute he’s on the ground and the next he’s gone

I kind of hope the trend of showing off games with such shitty framerates goes away soon. The Star Ocean gameplay made the game look so much better today at a solid 60fps

I think they were forced as it's taken way too long. Then at the end they've showed again CGI of the character standing mixing it up with their garbage-looking gameplay.

Deleted member 38

is unimpressed
21 Jun 2022
Yeah would say between 15-25fps mark most of the time. I think even a year after it might not be ready. But hey, it just works!
I am not going to say "16 times the detail" - but really, Starfield looked like a really bad take on The Outer Worlds which is really good.

Ezekiel

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
It's incredible to me how this game was hyped to heaven, only to be basically dead on arrival.

I've started seeing ads on Reddit and Twitter, but no one cares. The reveal came and went like a fart to the wind. It's a reskin of Fallout 4 with added spaceship fights (most likely are going to be janky as fuck).

No one's buying an Xbox for this.

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
It's incredible to me how this game was hyped to heaven, only to be basically dead on arrival.

I've started seeing ads on Reddit and Twitter, but no one cares. The reveal came and went like a fart to the wind. It's a reskin of Fallout 4 with added spaceship fights (most likely are going to be janky as fuck).

No one's buying an Xbox for this.

So true, I was considering buying an XSX just for it but now decided to get a new GPU for my PC since prices have gone down.

Will play it on PC if it reviews well.

Status
Not open for further replies.