State of Play Feb, 6th |OT| SOP will focus on FF VII Rebirth & more. 🔥 FF 7 Rebirth demo out now! (49 GB). |UP| New Interview

Will you watch the State of Play?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 82.4%
  • No, i don't want to spoil myself

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Plextorage

Veteran
26 Feb 2023

Why would Helldivers 2 crash and burn?
They really are sending out Helldivers 2 to crash and burn. This game should have gotten its own SOP mid January 🤦🏽‍♂️.

Pray for ArrowHead as it would suck to see them hit with layoffs because PlayStation sent their game out to die.

Difference between them is 21 days. Also, Helldivers 2 got really plenty of social coverage in last month and a half at least

Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Why would Helldivers 2 crash and burn?

Difference between them is 21 days. Also, Helldivers 2 got really plenty of social coverage in last month and a half at least
I think its going to do great! Ppl will be surprised.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Multiplayer games don’t need heavy marketing. they just come out… and they either live or die. All about player reception and engagement. Word of mouth is what sells these games.

Helldivers worries are misplaced.

Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Multiplayer games don’t need heavy marketing. they just come out… and they either live or die. All about player reception and engagement. Word of mouth is what sells these games.

I even put a steam top ten most anticipated where it sits at 7 so I don't think you can change ppls minds. Ppl are waiting for this game. It may not be a 10 million copy seller but it doesn't need to sell that in relation to its budget. As long as it sells a couple of millions lifetime I'm sure it'll be profitable.

Reactions: reziel

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022

The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
PSN confirms that a Final Fantasy VII Rebirth demo is coming tomorrow (says it's "out now" but I think the trailer was meant for tomorrow)"...allowing you to step into the shoes of either Cloud or Sephiroth during the Nibelheim episode"

A demo for Final Fantasy VII Rebirth will launch on February 6, an advertisement on the PlayStation 5 dashboard reveals.

A trailer for the demo is accessible beneath the “Explore” icon on the PlayStation 5 dashboard. The trailer description reads, “Experience the power of choice! The Final Fantasy VII Rebirth demo is out now, allowing you to step into the shoes of either Cloud or Sephiroth during the Nibelheim episode. Uncover the opening chapter of the game’s story and explore the world map. Your adventure, your choice!”

FF7R-Demo-Leak_02-05-24_002-1024x576.jpg

Last edited:

reziel

Veteran
12 Jun 2023
Helldivers will do good. I'm sure.
Kinda feel like it'll dwindle down. Gives me Starship Troopers vibes fun for awhile but eventually falls into repetitive spiral I'm more then happy to be wrong though. Either way excited for the State of Play tomorrow. My Collectors edition is all paid off and I'm ready to jump into the digital game on launch.