State of Play Feb, 6th |OT| SOP will focus on FF VII Rebirth & more. 🔥 FF 7 Rebirth demo out now! (49 GB). |UP| New Interview

Will you watch the State of Play?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 82.4%
  • No, i don't want to spoil myself

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Yeah. It could have used some more time polishing. Later parts of the game and side missions felt a bit thrown together like they needed to pad the run time compared to the start which felt perfect to me

Lean more into the hard mature tone that is presented in the first few hours rather than the Anime tone it devolves into with people coming back from the dead and hooded kingdom hearts looking characters and underdeveloped deities
Good points.

avenovah

Veteran
8 Jan 2023
The combat is damn good. I can't wait for the 29th of February! A major contender for game of the year?

Last edited:
Reactions: Gamernyc78

Evilnemesis8

Veteran
19 Dec 2023
The combat is damn good. I can't wait for the 29th of February! A major contender for game of the year?

The way I see it, this year is a little bit light on games that could go 93+ score wise, so Rebirth just needs to score a little bit higher than most recent FFs and its def one of the favourites to win it.

I want to say that this is only for dated games so far, there's probably still a few titles that are either not dated and/or not announced. But we can't know until we know, y'know? 🤣

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
The way I see it, this year is a little bit light on games that could go 93+ score wise, so Rebirth just needs to score a little bit higher than most recent FFs and its def one of the favourites to win it.

I want to say that this is only for dated games so far, there's probably still a few titles that are either not dated and/or not announced. But we can't know until we know, y'know? 🤣
I don't need 93+ score wise, thts a very low minority lol A few can surprise with 85+ scores I'm hoping that starts with Helldivers.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022

Hamaguchi and Kitase interview by French Gaming journalist Julien Chièze (English Subtitles​