State of Play, September 24th 2024

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
Yeah if they're showing the last of us 1 yet a fucking gain I swear , it's a great game but it's over a decade old FFS
Its not even that great of a game, I played the opening 3 hrs to show my dad and he said that the game is made by someone who is trying too hard after failing to make the cut in hollywood. The game is a version of Book of eli with zombies lol nothing special

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
amazing game. 60fps with fidelity would be glorious.
Exactly. That game had poor anti alaising. PSSR would be amazing.... but they will probably announce pc version and not touch it on ps5....
Like these motehrfuckers are out there to disapoint us.

BB 4k60 port is all that's needed to save that crappy list...

Instead of 4k60 stellar blade we will see that fat woke face of that sop lady they have....

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Exactly. That game had poor anti alaising. PSSR would be amazing.... but they will probably announce pc version and not touch it on ps5....
Like these motehrfuckers are out there to disapoint us.

BB 4k60 port is all that's needed to save that crappy list...

Instead of 4k60 stellar blade we will see that fat woke face of that sop lady they have....
i don't know, platinumed it on graphics mode, didn't have any problems. game looked amazing.

Last edited:
Reactions: rofif

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
I hope after the bomb of Concord Sony learnt a lesson and start treating the customers with some amount of respect. They keep showing remakes and remasters then good luck drumming up any support from the core base for the shitty GaaS games, They would be lucky if the playstation core fanbase don't gang up with the bots, the drones and the pc guys to sink another game

• Cerny
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022
It also just occured to me that this is state of play before ps5 pro pre orders go live? If that leaked list is correct i wouldnt be surprised if it doesnt sell out or even come close to it.

Ico

Icon Extra
8 May 2024
It also just occured to me that this is state of play before ps5 pro pre orders go live? If that leaked list is correct i wouldnt be surprised if it doesnt sell out or even come close to it.

you guys dont want TLOU1 and HZD at 4k60fps?

maxresdefault.jpg

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
At this point I think Sony should stop doing any state of plays until their studios are ready to show the good stuff. Remasters they can reveal via blogposts. Third party trailers just upload on Youtube. Don't waste our time
I can't wait for the Horizon Forbidden West and Ratchet and Klank: Rift a Part remakes! This is gonna be so AMAZING! 😍

SuperPotato

1 Mar 2024

I already bought the disc drive but i'll return it if this stream is a failure.