Fear the spotlight
Dragon Age Veilguard
Sonic X Shadows
Alan wake 2
Hell is us
Predator hunting grounds
Soul Revear
+ 3 new games

Congrats Sony for dropping the list onto your psn database. I can see 5 empty spaces for new reveals, but Predators and Soul Reaver release date leaked ahead of time so I assume those are the games.
Nah, that’s mid as hell. Those 3 new games better be worth it to save this show. Lol.

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Theyre going back to Predator?

Observation of psn sales charts shows that predator may have actually sold well over time.

I guess they figured its got gas in the tank still. Hmmm. Have it… never played it

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022
I think this SOP is going to be pretty tame even by sonys standards. Their first party is MIA thanks to Jim Ryan's GAAS policy. All their Japanese partners have abandoned them for marketing deals with MS, and with the switch 2 looming who knows what they have going on. I suspect we will get a blow out of AC:Shadows because its the type of thing i imagine sonys leadership would be over the moon for. I expect weird indies, GAAS Slop, and mid looking low quality AAA games from this show. Fromsoftware, Square enix, Bandia Namco, and Capcom will all be at keighlys event now that they are all multiplat.

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

Jivesh1995

20 Jun 2023
South Africa
brotaku.net
PS Store State of Play page went up early

GYQXxFtWMAAeagh

Orangee

3 Mar 2024

GYQXxFtWMAAeagh

kek

Astrobot DLC
The last of us part 1 Pro patch
Stellar Blade DLC
horizon Remaster
Lego horizon
Turtles shredder revenge,
Monster hunter wilds
Metro VR
Dynasty warriors Origins
Fantasian Neo Dimensions
Fear the spotlight
Dragon Age Veilguard
Sonic X Shadows
Alan wake 2
Hell is us
Predator hunting grounds
Soul Revear
+ 3 new games

Orangee

3 Mar 2024
So you do know something...
Yeah I dont think RE9 is showing up at this point. The more stuff I see leaked out right now, the more I am questioning If I should even tune in at this point.
I might tune in just to see the stellar blade crap, since I am curious If yoko taro will continue to prostitue 2B in collabs instead of revealing his next game. If he comes in and reveals yet another fucking collab and It's a collab with the trash copycat soulslop that is stellar blade, then I'll feel insulted enough that I just might delete my account and myself lol

balrogboy

21 Jun 2022

GYQXxFtWMAAeagh

I dont expect all of these games to be there, but I do expect related shit. Sony always makes these pages before events, kinda like before a TGA, but the games on the store page aren't always whats on the show.