State of Play, September 24th 2024

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
That ghost of yotei seems like a smaller project, Ghost of Tsushima 1.5 from initial impressions. Cautiously optimistic but it seems like more an expansion rather than a sequel

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Entropi

peter42O

Veteran
12 Jan 2024
Overall, better than I was expecting. Have to go through it again to see exactly what I got out of it all together but most of all, I got what I wanted, the next Ghost of game!!!

Curious guys, since the game has obviously gone Sweet Baby/DEI/Woke/will probably have some kind of sliders and a female protagonist instead of Jin, are you guy still in or are you all skipping the game??? LMAO

Joking aside, shit looks awesome. This Xbox/PlayStation gamer will be there day mother fucking one for Ghost of Yotei!!! Let's go!!! 😂 😂 😂

Pack it up, folks.

Sony PlayStation as we remembered it to be is 100% dead.

Unacceptable standards for a company that we supported for our whole gaming lives just to betray us for the "modern folks".
paul walker brian oconner GIF

Reactions: feiozzo

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
stop what?
I never even played got1.
It's clear what they are doing.
Same with Alan Wake. Nobody plays alan wake 2 for fucking Sage. She is not interesting.

Is the lady from got1 or something?
So you never played the first game, so what's the issue here?

They aren't doing anything here.

Plextorage

Veteran
26 Feb 2023
Great SoP.
Love the clay VR2 game, Hell is US ( Death Stranding feel, LOL), Monster Hunter, Ghost of Yotei, Stellar+ Nier DLC, Metro VR. Lunar RPG, Fear The Spotlight, great PS+ content. Damn awesome

9/10

Orangee

3 Mar 2024
I WAS RIGHT. I WAS RIGHT ABOUT EVERYRTHING NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
stellar blade x Nier, ghost female mc and it looks like fucking rise of the ronin, astrobot DLC levels, Horizon remaster is not a remake but a rehash with forbidden west assets and made by Nixxes, no RE9.
All the info I was told about was true, so that means all the other things are true. Oh nooo

This cant be real, I cant breath, hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha

I know you will read this Navtra, you promised me NieR 3 this month. Where the fuck is It.