State of Play, September 24th 2024

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
Pack it up, folks.

Sony PlayStation as we remembered it to be is 100% dead.

Unacceptable standards for a company that we supported for our whole gaming lives just to betray us for the "modern folks".
paul walker brian oconner GIF
They won't udnerstand.
We care about playstation. We are fans.

This toxic positivity everywhere has to stop. It's leading out dear PlayStation to die.
Criticism is the only way to better future. Fat, woke presenters, woke games, every game has FORCED a female. Even Alan Wakd dlc dont have alan wake.
but HEY YOU ARE RACIST !!!!

To defend ghost of tsushima... we at least have to wait to see if she is a good character.

• Cerny
Reactions: MiyazakiLovesKojima

iAMJeffy

29 Oct 2022
State of Play September 2024 Summary

PS Studios - Astro bot FREE DLC

PSVR2/PS5 game - The Midnight Walk

HELL IS US

Metro Awakening VR November 7 2024

Archeage Chronicles 2025

Palworld PS5 out September 24 2024

Lunar Remastered Collection - Spring 2025

TMNT Shredder's Revenge - DLC/update

Sonic X Shadow Generations Movie Pack December 12 2024

Fantasian Neo Dimension - December 5 2024

Dragon Age: The Veilguard October 31 2024

Alan Wake 2 DLC The Lake House DLC October

Hitman World of Assassination PSVR4 December 2024

Legacy of Kain Soul reaver 1 & 2 Remastered

Fear the Spotlight October 22 2024

Towers of Aghasba November 2024 Early Access

Lego Fortnite

Fortnite Dualsense October 3

Dynasty Warriors : Origins January 17 2025

Monster Hunter Wilds Feb 28 2025

Lego Horizons Adventures November 14 2024

Horizon Zero Dawn Remastered October 31 2024 - same visual fidelity as HFW

Stellar Blade - Photo mode/OST Stream/ x Nier Automata DLC

PS+ Offerings - Doki Doki Literature club, Dead space remake, WWE 2k24

TLOU Part 1 added to PS+ Catalog September 26 2024

Chroma Collection for PS5

PS5 Pro Enhanced Titles

Ghost of Yotei Reveal - 2025

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
5 years for a GOT spin off..
I wont say 5 yrs, Sucker Punch gets some leeway from me as they released iki island and legends in 2021. So 4 yrs from concept to release seems decent but I dont think this is a full fledged sequel and seems more like an appetizer instead of a full fledged entree. Still have to play the waiting game it seems

• thinking_hard
Reactions: jonfornari

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
So you never played the first game, so what's the issue here?

They aren't doing anything here.
I have it on my shelf (ps5 version)... just backlogged....
No issue really except that we all really know why woman is a protag. like... we really know.
If not, they will have to prove it to me that she is a good character on her own. fair enough

Say1nMan

Veteran
28 Jul 2023
Damn, can y'all wait to learn about the story first before assuming there is no connection to Jin
Maybe Sony should go back to not telling us anything cause this shit is funny as fuck. We finally get the curtains unveiled and of course some are still complaining about something. This community man. LMAO!

Reactions: mibu no ookami

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
Maybe Sony should go back to not telling us anything cause this shit is funny as fuck. We finally get the curtains unveiled and of course some are still complaining about something. This community man. LMAO!
HEY EVERYONT HARRY POTTER AND PRISONER OF ASKABAN IS SET 200 YEARS AFTER PHILOSOPHERS STONE.
WE NOW FOLLOW DIFFERENT CHARACTERS

• haha
Reactions: MiyazakiLovesKojima

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
I have it on my shelf (ps5 version)... just backlogged....
No issue really except that we all really know why woman is a protag. like... we really know.
If not, they will have to prove it to me that she is a good character on her own. fair enough
Okay so allow them to prove she's a good character instead of what's unfolding in this thread. Are we really gonna sour Sucker Punch grand return like this 😮‍💨

They won't udnerstand.
We care about playstation. We are fans.

This toxic positivity everywhere has to stop. It's leading out dear PlayStation to die.
Criticism is the only way to better future. Fat, woke presenters, woke games, every game has FORCED a female. Even Alan Wakd dlc dont have alan wake.
but HEY YOU ARE RACIST !!!!

To defend ghost of tsushima... we at least have to wait to see if she is a good character.
@Danja is going to find our locations & silence us for good 😱

• haha
Reactions: rofif

Plextorage

Veteran
26 Feb 2023

Gamers today , yes. Whining about everything. Even if you give them GTA6 for free, they will still complain.

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
Some good games in there.

Where are all the male protagonists though? Is there some issue with having one or two guys as mains?

Not to get political, I hate getting political... But it feels very obvious during this SOP.
Look at the fat presenters not even knowing how to properly put on a makeup...
Then you will realize that all female protags are your enemies in alan wake 2 dlc. You shoot them as Saga.

sorry for negativity today man but I can't. This all fucking sucks. gamig is dying