State of Play, September 24th 2024

20 Jun 2022
Salalah, Oman
In Ass Cream Japan the main issue is a black samurai in a game where you can also play as a woman. No issue with a female role as the issues were with the black samurai.

GoY has a female lead and it's a problem now? They existed before Jin and this is set hundreds of years on from that.

At least you have good taste with Lunar.

Because the other female is not a 2-katana wielding samurai, she's more of a tricky ninja with stealth first.

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
No one making the review thread for the new Belda game, We can make fun of the nintendrones which is a once in a blue moon occasion

20 Jun 2022
Salalah, Oman
Like a ghost?

Yes! Not holding 2 katanas and doing deuls with ronins and samurais. She has a Katana but as a backup.

acsh_concept_general_2_15052024_6pm_cest.png

Ghost-of-Yotei-Atsu-and-a-Wolf.jpg

All while having a Japanese guitar.

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
Why Metaphor? It's multiplat and the PS5 version will outsell Xbox 10:1, with or without the marketing deal.
Its not about the game per se its about Playstation not winning yet another GOTY. The salt mines open up in the green camp come the first week of december every year

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
Or it could be a new game. Ape Escape would be great. They've been teasing it for a while now.
Ape Escape would be epic.

A Fall Guys clone with bots of Playstation history running courses based on Playstation franchises would be a dream. I love watching Takeshi's Castle and it is probably one of the only online games I play

Reactions: Bo_Hazem

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
Let me be clear, I see the panic at UbiSoft and what appears to be them attempting to clean house after years of downfall in the DEI rabbit hole.... I hope Sony sees what's going on so that they don't wait until they hit the ground too.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Bo_Hazem